Berlin, Germany

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Berlin, Germany, March 20 (Early Morning)

---

 

Xiumin actually feels relaxed for once.

 

He's stumbling home close to one in the morning after having spent the night skateboarding and then drinking with a friend until they both got drunk as a skunk. And usually he doesn't drink until he's drunk but after seeing news earlier today of an upcoming eclipse happening over in Scotland--memories came flooding back, and well, here he is now.

 

His skateboard is clutched under one arm while he sways in time to the beat of a song that's currently playing from his wireless earphones. As he continues swaying, he actually finds himself feeling slightly less drunk and soon starts humming off-key to his music. Soon he sees a side-door of his apartment complex in an alleyway, and so takes out a key ring from one of his shorts' pockets and starts twirling it around on a finger. Once he gets closer to the door's lock, it takes a few tries to get the key in to open it before he's pulling the handle and letting himself in. (Not noticing in his intoxicated state that he's entering the usual stairwell through a fire exit.)

 

A little puff of white air escapes his mouth as he yawns and the door slams shut behind him.

 

As he looks at all of the steps he'll have to climb to get to his apartment door--he takes off the faux-fur hood that his friend lent him from his head and turns up the music volume on his phone. An exhilarating instrumental starts to play as he slowly trudges up the stairs to his apartment, hood in hand, and he smiles as he drunkenly imagines himself as some kind of secret undercover agent. He clings to the railing and lets out dramatic sound effects at every corner before accidentally bumping into another man at the last flight of stairs.

 

"Sorry, man," he mumbles in German before quickly continuing up the rest of the stairs to his home.

 

After letting himself in, he takes off his shoes then sets his things down on the floor before plopping on his couch. Then, he notices that he left the front door open and lets out a long sigh before getting up to close and lock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter