Codename: M

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???, ???, March 30 (Late afternoon)

---

 

Suho quickly finds the small plush pillow (for situations where he might have to sleep somewhere) that he brought in his duffel bag and takes it out. He then moves closer to Lay with it in his hands as the others stand back and they all watch as Lay regains consciousness. And Suho's frown deepens at the sight of Lay looking so disoriented and groggy.

 

"Sehun, can you bring some fresh air to him?" Suho asks before kneeling down next to Lay.

 

"Uh, yeah sure," Sehun says. He then flips his hand over and focuses his eyes on his palm as he wills a swirl of wind to appear. It flows and cascades almost like water and he asks how he should go about dispersing the air around Lay. "Like, I don't wanna mess this up. What if I blow too much or I blow him away?"

 

Suho lets out a light-hearted chuckle at that. "Just do it like..." He demonstrates by turning his hand to its side and moving it smoothly from side to side. "Like a music conductor but slower."

 

Sehun watches him do the movements while biting his bottom lip nervously before he gives a hesitant nod of understanding. Then, he lifts his raised palm up and claws his fingers around the ball of air before throwing it towards Suho and Lay. Suho watches with widening eyes as the ball of air hurtles towards the both of them and shuts his eyes with his shoulders tensed.

 

But, he feels no gust of air hit his face and opens back his eyes, watching as Sehun moves his hands around like he'd shown him. He turns and looks at Lay, who's taking in deep breaths as the small ball of air disperses and gathers above his head, before turning to glare at Sehun, who's laughing in that barely audible way of his--eyes crinkled with mirth. Some of the others smile at this and Suho frowns and threatens to douse them all with water.

 

After hearing that, Lay slowly tries to get up while pushing himself up off the ground with wobbling arms, and Suho and the others immediately tell him that he shouldn't get up too quickly while Sehun continues to swirl the air around. Lay looks at them and groans, but complies when Suho urges him to lie back down. Then, Tao voices first that Lay should get some rest so that blood can return to his brain and the others nod and agree. They wait for Lay to respond and Suho sighs with relief when Lay murmurs out an Okay and looks at the pillow in Suho's hand.

 

"It's for your legs...to elevate them," Suho says.

 

Lay simply nods, and Suho gently raises the other's legs and places the pillow underneath and watches as Lay slowly closes his eyes to rest. Sehun instantly stops using his power and a few of the others ask what they should all do in the meantime.

 

"Talk...I don't know?" Suho replies. He gets up and looks down at Lay before turning towards the others. "But quietly, alright?"

 

He then ushers everyone away and walks towards a nearby tree, zipping up his duffel bag as he sits down against the tree's trunk. The others mill about and sit down against nearby trees as well, and Suho feels his own eyes slowly closing. He ends up falling asleep and it's not until some minutes later that he wakes up to someone searching through his bag for something.

 

"Woah!" he blurts out.

 

His eyes then lock with Sehun's and he sputters as Sehun takes his hands out of the bag while gripping onto a water bottle and a sandwich wrapped in foil paper.

 

"Good nap?" Sehun asks, looking amused as he zips up the bag. "Lay's up by the way."

 

Suho swivels his head to see and blinks when he sees Lay awake with his head now lying on Xiumin's lap. (Lay's hair looks relatively clean so Suho figures that maybe Xiumin brushed the dirt and grass from his hair.) The others are sitting near them, and Baekhyun turns towards them and tells Sehun to bring the water and food already--complaining of Lay looking as dehydrated as a wilted flower.

 

"Oh."

 

"Yep," Sehun simply says, getting up.

 

"Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter