The Unknown Part 1

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???, ???, March 29 (Night)

---

 

Kris is feeling both groggy and livid at the same time.

 

One second he's living life quietly in Canada, walking to a grocery store to get some food, and then next thing he knows, he's jolting awake from a nightmare of his old friend Suho drowning him. Looking around at his surroundings, he scowls at what he sees--the small bed that he's laying on, a round table near it, a chair, a lit bathroom with the door open at his right, and a locked door behind him.

 

He then tries to get up but looks down in alarm at his legs when they don't move with his upper body. They look just like they always have but when he tries to wiggle his toes--nothing happens. He has no problem flexing and moving his upper legs, but his lower legs won't listen to his brain for some reason. Strangely, his hands and feet aren't tied like he expected them to be, so he thinks that's kind of a plus. And looking around at the room again, it has every accommodation that a kidnapped man may want, but then he remembers that he's been kidnapped...again.

 

His stomach grumbles loudly at him and a sudden headache comes, making him scrunch up his face in pain. In an instant, he begins to rub circles on his forehead with his fingers and tries to distract himself from the pain.

 

Gosh, now he's gonna have to either save himself somehow or wait for Kai and the others to save him like a little punk. He groans at the unfairness of having the power of flight. He's like a caged bird right now--helpless and grounded.

 

---

 

After checking his phone (whoever captured him left him in his clothes and with all of his belongings), he realizes that maybe whoever captured him is smarter than he thought they'd be. (Because when he unlocked his phone screen, all he could see were colorful squiggles and static, as if he was tripping on a hallucinogen.) With a deep frown, he turns his head to look out of the sole quartz window in the room and sees that only a grassy field surrounds wherever the he is.

 

Suddenly, the door to his room opens and he swivels his head and watches as a person wearing strange silver headgear, black boxer-briefs, and black slippers gets pushed inside to their knees. The door shuts as quickly as it opened and he didn't get a chance to see who or what pushed this person in, but something about the newcomer's figure seems really familiar to him.

 

The person then slowly raises their head, eyes bloodshot and bottom lip swollen, and Kris' eyes widen when he instantly recognizes them. It's Luhan, his cousin and one of his old friends, and coincidentally the person he got captured with, just about a year ago.

 

"Damn,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter