Edinburgh, Scotland

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edinburgh, Scotland, March 21 (Evening)

---

 

It's a clear, windy day in Edinburgh, Scotland--just the way Sehun likes it.

 

He's on his way home after having spent most of the day at a friend's house, watching football/soccer matches and talking about the partial solar eclipse that's happening later. His home's a good deal away, but he doesn't mind walking there since the bus system and he doesn't have a driver's license.

 

When Sehun first moved to Scotland, he rang up his uncle (not by blood) and asked if he could stay with him for a while. Fortunately, the elder man invited him to stay with him and his family and so now Sehun lives with his uncle, his uncle-in-law and their two adopted sons in a two-story house. And though he only asked to stay for a while, his family doesn't seem to mind him technically overstaying his welcome. But Sehun knows it'd be best to move out on his own eventually and he plans to do it soon--he just needs a good-paying job first...and well, more time.

 

Suddenly, after turning a corner onto another street, Sehun gets the sense that he's being watched and stills. He then quickly looks around at his surroundings and sees that no one's there. But...maybe something is.

 

Feeling slightly perturbed, he continues on his way home anyway.

 

---

 

After crossing some more streets and passing by a few bus-stops, Sehun finally makes it to his neighborhood (with the sense of being followed long gone now). By this time though, it's already evening, and after checking his phone for the time--he sees that it's close to when the solar eclipse is supposed to start.

 

Thoughts of his old friends then start popping up into his mind the closer that he gets to his house. Because the last time that a solar eclipse occurred, Luhan and Kris got captured.

 

And after they got captured, Sehun and his other friends had no choice but to surrender and adhere to their enemy's demands in exchange for Luhan's and Kris' safety. Unlike his friends though, Sehun didn't mind the second demand of he and his friends not using their powers anymore since his power is wind control. He doesn't find it to be a practical power in everyday life (besides maybe creating a windy day), so he only uses his power in his dreams, where he can lift himself into the air and pretend to fly to his heart's content.

 

While passing by a neighbor sitting out on their porch, they nod their head up at him and he lifts a hand to give a light wave. He then takes a shortcut through another neighbor's yard and finally ends up at the back entrance of his home. Usually the curtains aren't drawn when his family are out so with a frown, he peers through the glass door and windows before he twists open the door-lock and steps inside.

 

The wind closes the door for him and he immediately steps out of his shoes and sets them near the door. Then, just as he's about to turn the corner to get to the living room, he suddenly spots a toy airplane lying perfectly still in the air to the right of him. With furrowed eyebrows, he stops walking and lifts his hand to tap it before gazing in both wonder and confusion as it actually spins away from him. And that's when he notices that numerous toys are spinning in the air now and are leading straight from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter