Nowhere, Everywhere

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nowhere, Everywhere, March 30 (Night)

---

 

Once they're back on the space-ship, Luna leads them to the room where the ship's pilot spends time in. There the twelve friends meet a woman nicknamed Boa, who greets them with a small smile and a little wave. They marvel at the interior of her room and she lets them look at the huge dashboard that she uses to fly the space-ship before politely shooing them all away. And when they're all standing outside of her door again, Luna says that they should all head back to the space-ship's living-room.


 
As they walk back to the living-room, with the three women leading at the front and the twelve friends following behind, Luna thinks about everything that's happened so far. She can't say that she'll miss Earth much, not with all the things that her and co-workers did here. But, the prospect of going back home scares her so much that it makes her actually contemplate staying on this planet.

 

No one knows what their sentence will be for all the things that they've done, but Luna imagines at least five years in their birth-city's prison. And then her boss...her boss will probably try to get to them before they can even get back home. She nervously bites on a fingernail as the others chat amongst themselves and Qian glances at her and nudges her lightly to get her attention.

 

"What's up?" Qian asks.

 

Luna turns to look up at her and blinks as she takes in her facial features. She then glances at Qian's lips and abruptly turns to look forward as her ears turn red--mumbling that it's nothing. Qian lets out a hum to show that she believes there's more to it but doesn't pry further. Judging by Luna's nervousness, she's probably thinking about what'll happen once they're back home and Qian's been trying to distract herself from thinking about what'll happen to her and her co-workers.

 

When they're just less than a meter away from the living-room, Qian's eyes narrow when she sees her co-worker standing at the entrance with their arms crossed over their chest. (The entrance-way is fairly small so them standing there means that they're blocking the way.)

 

"Uh, can you move?" Krystal asks, furrowing her eyebrows at them.

 

They simply say No at her, and Krystal scoffs and tries to walk past--only to gasp as she gets shoved back towards Qian and Luna. She stumbles on her feet as they catch her and right her up, and then all three of them glare at their co-worker. The twelve friends just stand there, unsure of what to do, and Kai thinks to himself that he could just port them outside and be done with it before mumbling a to himself when he remembers that the person would be able to port back in if he did. Kyungsoo looks up at him at that and asks what's wrong.

 

"Ugh, what the was that for?!" Krystal exclaims, running a hand through her own hair.

 

Then, Luna's eyes widen when Amber makes a connection to her earpiece and asks what's going on. "I don't know..." Luna mumbles back.

 

"Just, find somewhere else to go," their co-worker orders.

 

Qian gives a humorless laugh at that and her hands easily form into fists. She's then one second away from pummeling their stupid, smirking face when she feels a hand appear on her right shoulder. It's Luna, giving her a look that says not to do anything stupid, and Qian scowls and shrugs out of her grasp.

 

"This has been a long time coming," she states, directing her attention back to her other co-worker. She then cracks her knuckles while sneering at them and Kyungsoo suddenly gets a sense of déjà vu.

 

"Qian," Luna stresses. "Don't. That's what they want, dummy."

 

Qian whips her head to her at being called a dummy and her mind goes blank as she sees Luna gazing back at her with a serious expression on her face.

 

Damn it, she thinks.

 

So, Qian groans and unclenches her hands before she turns to look back at her co-worker. She then briskly walks up to them and shoves them aside so that she and the others can head into the room--leading to them groaning in pain and latching onto the door's ledge to try and stay upright. Qian's eyebrows raise when she sees that Onew and Zhou Mi are nowhere to be found inside and she whirls around to ask her co-worker where they went.

 

"Somewh--" they say with a smirk before getting pushed again. "Ah!"

 

Luna and Krystal run past them into the room and Luna asks Amber if she saw what happened to their other two co-workers while Krystal flips her middle finger at the one who pushed her and moves to sit down on the couch. The twelve friends hesitantly walk past the first stranger now that they're no longer blocking the entrance-way into the room and Kyungsoo protectively wraps his arm around Kai's waist while Suho and Xiumin push Chen inside so that he doesn't do anything rash to the person.

 

Just as Amber's telling Luna where she saw Onew and Zhou Mi go, a newcomer suddenly ports right in front of Luna--causing everyone to let out various sounds of shock and for Luna to jerk back in surprise and close her eyes.

 

"Boo!" the newcomer shouts, their fingers slightly curled above their head.

 

Luna's hand is on her heart now but after instantly realizing who the newcomer is, she opens her eyes to glare at them. Krystal laughs when Luna punches the newcomer on their shoulder and tells them not to do that while Qian just smirks in amusement. The newcomer laughs at this with a light-sounding voice while rubbing their shoulder before turning to look at the twelve friends after Baekhyun dramatically clears his throat. (And Chen seems to be the only one who hears fading footsteps and glances at the entrance only for his eyes to widen when he no longer sees that blocking it anymore.)

 

The rest of his friends are looking at the newcomer with various surprised expressions and Sehun lets out a Wow, letting the vowel drag on for a bit. Kyungsoo just looks at the newcomer in amazement before he flits his eyes to his boyfriend and back again. Meanwhile, Kai's jaw is slightly dropped and Tao laughs so hard at his expression that he chokes on his own spit and has to get pats to his back from Sehun and Lay.

 

"...are you two like--like long-lost brothers or something?" Chanyeol asks, breaking the silence.

 

Xiumin and a few of the others voice out, Yeah's and Right's as they wonder the same thing as well. The newcomer just grins at them and further reminds them of Kai with their similar facial structure, the same plump lips, and similar tall and slender body. But then, that's pretty much where the physical similarities end.

 

"I dunno about that," the newcomer says before looking at Kai. "You have a bro named Taemin in your family, aye?"

 

Kai blinks at him. "Um, not that I know of..."

 

"So, were you the one who followed him two weeks ago?" Kyungsoo then asks Taemin.

 

Taemin lowers his eyes at that and looks regretful as he says, "Uh-huh and like...um I know you might--"

 

"You're fast, man."

 

"Huh?" Taemin says, looking up at Kai.

 

"I could barely get away from you. You were everywhere--like a in' shadow. How'd you get so fast?"

 

Taemin gives him an amazed look and lets out a light-sounding laugh. "Well...uh it took a lot of training..."

 

Kai nods, and like magic, they move to sit down on the couch, leaving the others to watch them in both confu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter