Arizona, USA

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arizona, USA, March 19 (Afternoon)

---

 

Chanyeol...doesn't really know where he is.

 

He's just woken up and all he can see is darkness, and surprisingly feels something light resting on his face. So, he reaches a hand to his forehead and indeed feels a soft, faux-fur material that feels suspiciously like the hat that he was wearing the last time he was conscious.

 

As he takes it off of his face, his eyes squint, having to get used to the brightness of day. Then, he briskly gets up from the lying position that he was in, eyebrows furrowed as he takes in his surroundings; dry grass all around him and mountains in the distance.

 

This...definitely wasn't where he remembers being last night. But, really, last night's just a complete drunken blur for him.

 

Suddenly he wonders for the time and so reflexively reaches into his coat's pocket for his golden pocket watch--relieved when he finds that it's still there. He snaps open the lid and gazes in confusion seeing the seconds hand ticking back and forth rapidly. Then, after a bit of grumbling about having to get it repaired, he closes the watch and stands up, placing it back in his coat pocket and yawning as he stretches his arms out. After brushing off the dirt and grass on his clothes, he then sets out to find his way home.

 

He doesn't know what day it is, but he does know that he can't stay in this field forever.

 

---

 

It's slow-going. Like really slow. He's had no food and the sun is bearing down at him from the north. Luckily, his self from day's past decided to dress like it's late Autumn, because a nice breeze is blowing from the north as well. Slowly, he keeps trudging on until he finds a large structure. It looks to be the ruins of an ancient castle, and so in his groggy state, he stuffs his hat into one of his coat's pockets and carefully climbs onto a few stones to get to the top of one of the ruins.

 

Damn...this 's huge, he thinks.

 

He then looks at all of the trees and hills below him, and cautiously swivels his head around to survey the mountains to the left and right of him. But it's all fun and games until he slips and breaks something, so he soon climbs down from the structure and walks off, not sure of where he's even going.

 

A few more minutes later, a forest appears in his line of sight and so he enters th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter