Codename: A¹

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju, South Korea, March 30 (Morning)

---

 

Chanyeol had expected that Kai and Kyungsoo might feel awkward knowing that someone(s) had heard them going at it a few days ago. What he didn't expect was for Kyungsoo to get up from the couch and walk towards him to punch one of his arms hard.

 

"Ow--sheesh!" Chanyeol howls, now rubbing at his sore right arm. Kai quickly gets up to go to Kyungsoo's side. "What the hell was that for?!"

 

Kyungsoo just glares at him and crosses his arms over his chest before he mutters, "You made us feel awkward."

 

Chanyeol just looks at him in disbelief, while Kai gently rubs Kyungsoo's back up and down to calm his boyfriend's anger. With each second, Kyungsoo visibly calms down and Kai then looks at Chanyeol, shyly asking if everyone really did hear them a few nights ago. Chanyeol narrows his eyes at them and replies with a No, I was just ing teasing ya.

 

"B-but then how did you know that we...?" Kai begins to ask, looking down as a blush creeps onto his face.

 

"Me and Baekhyun room next to you two--gosh!" Chanyeol exclaims, turning around to make some food. He blinks rapidly and takes in a deep- breath to calm himself down.

 

He then searches through a few cabinets for a bowl and other items before his hands still when he hears the distinct sound of Kyungsoo stomping away. A door slamming then resounds in the air and Chanyeol turns back around, watching as Kai quickly moves to follow Kyungsoo into their room. Before closing the door, Kai calls out a, Sorry about that, Chanyeol! and leaves Chanyeol to himself.

 

Chanyeol just runs a hand down his face and scowls before turning back around to make some pancake batter.

 

---

 

Later that day, his friends are back in the living room ready to see Kai off as the younger man is now ready to find Kris and Luhan. Chanyeol and the others are on couches that face each other while Kai stands at the opposite end of him in the space between both couches. A suggestion of someone going with Kai sounds from Baekhyun, and Chanyeol turns to look at him, his eyes first landing on a frowning Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo had apologized a few minutes after he had punche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter