London, England

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London, England, March 18 (Daytime)

---

 

This has to be the worst day of Kai's life since he's lived here in London. Everything was going great; no disturbances, no interferences...his enemy kept their end of the deal. In return, he and his friends weren't allowed to contact each other or use their powers anymore and had to split up to different countries in the world.

 

All in order to keep Kris and Luhan safe.

 

But even though the deal was for them not to use their powers, Kai just couldn't help it. Sometimes he felt too lazy to walk anywhere, so he'd teleport to a secluded spot near where he wanted to go and be on his merry way. Now, he thinks that's why he's being followed.

 

---

 

He noticed some kind of invisible entity following him once he got to the square he goes to often.

 

One second, he's just leisurely walking through the square in his street clothes and favorite black trench coat, on his way to one of his favorite food places to order some fried chicken. Then, next thing he knows, he's picking up a sense of being watched and speeds up his walking, weaving through a crowd of passerbys and hoping he'll get the unknown entity off of his trail. Ever the curious man though, he keeps glancing back every so often and gains strange looks from the civilians walking past him.

 

After going through the crowd, the sense fades so he begins to walk slower with his shoulders less tense and his hands now in his coat pockets. His phone, wallet and keys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter