A Little O.D.D

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A LITTLE O.D.D

Your POV:

NO!!

 

 

I gasped and jolted open my eyes. I looked at my hands that were still holding onto Jungkook's. I trailed my gaze until it landed on his face. He was still lying lifelessly on the bed. I then immediately backed away and stood up in fear. 

My hands were shaking and my body tensed up.

I finally realised that it was all just a dream. I gulped hard before putting my hand on my left chest, trying to calm my heart from beating too fast. 

What was that all about? Why did I dream of him forgetting me? 

I shook my head in disbelief. That's just too much!

I then made my way towards the bathroom. I panted a bit as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My dried tears were still there on my face so I went to wash it all away with the cold tap water.  I grabbed some tissue and wiped the excess liquid. After that, I stood in silence as I tried to comprehend about the dream. I finally closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair. "Everything will be fine. Be calm. Just....stay positive, Kim Jenny." I reminded myself.

I breathed out a long sigh as I knew that it was no use of saying that.

Slowly, I made my way towards Jungkook again. I stared at him as I kept walking to his side. It was still night time and I just couldn't sleep anymore so I guessed I should just stay awake for him. 

I sat down again and held his hand. I paused for a moment before gathering all of my courage to talk. "Jungkook-ah..." I hesitated. My eyes wondered around for a while before finally, I stared at him directly.

"I just had a nightmare." I bit my lower lip.

"And.. you were in it." I said.

"It hurts me to see that you forgot about me. Yes, you literally had just lost your memory of me." 

There was a long silence and I turned anxious.

"You better wake up now and tell me that you still remember me!" I shook his hand lightly. My eyebrows were furrowed. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Please don't do this to me. Please tell me that everything is going to be alright." I continued and my tears started to fall again. I had totally lost count on how many times I cried for him on that day. 

"Jeon Jungkook....." I cried.

 

"Please, don't do this to me." I pleaded to actually no one in particular. I was just got too caught up with all the negative things in my head at the moment. I was literally freaking out.

 

But all of that was just a dream, right?

 

-

 

I was walking along the street near the hospital to look for something decent for Jungkook. I just felt like buying him something a bit meaningful.

I smiled to some fans that were greeting me cheerfully. They even took pictures of me which I actually didn't mind at all. I had to know and be aware of my position now. I was a normal person with a not so normal occupation.

After some time of walking, I saw a flower shop and decided that I should just get something from there. The flowers looked pretty as well so why not?

I started to choose but then my phone rang. I quickly picked up and beamed when I heard the person's voice. "Yeah, okay. Meet me here, then." I said to him.

"I'm almost there."  he said on the other line. I smiled as I had finally done on choosing some flowers for Jungkook. I was on the phone with Taehyung at the same time. "Alright, oppa."

I ended the phone call. I then looked around for a while. "Oh it's Jenny from BTS!" a florist suddenly came to me. My smile immediately fell as I stared at her face. How can this be?

 

She was.....actually as same as the person in my dream. My heart started to beat fast at the 'coincidence'. Nevertheless, the smile instantly returned to my face. "H-hi. Nice to meet you." I said and she beamed. "Nice meeting you too!"

Just then, Taehyung came into the shop as well. "Oh my god, Taehyung oppa!" She started to squeal and Taehyung kindly smiled at her back. "Done choosing yet?" he asked and I showed him the flowers I had chosen. He grinned at them and nodded in satisfaction. "Pretty." he said.

"Wait here. I'll go pay first." I said and went to the cashier. "Who's that for, Jenny ssi?" she asked and I just smiled softly. "Just for someone." 

She then grinned and clapped her hands. "Is that for Jungkook? I heard that he's in the hospital now." she said and I laughed at her cuteness. "Yeah, it's for him."

"Omo, you're a really great girlfriend of him. I really do think that Jungkook will love those flowers. You're really good at choosing." she complimented, making me chuckled. "Thank you."  

But I am actually not a good girlfriend at all.

But wait, things, in reality, are quite different. They're not really happening according to the dream. My conversation with the others are also completely different but still with the same meanings of course. What do all these mean?

"Here's your change. Please come here often! BTS fighting!" she said and handed me the change. I nodded my head and bowed slightly. "Thank you." I thanked her and went out with Taehyung. As I was walking, I noticed that there were some few faces that I had seen before.They were just walking and greeted us just like in the dream. Is this deja vu or something?

I started to get anxious again.

A hand suddenly waved in front of me, making me come back to reality. "Hello, did you hear what I just said?" I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.I turned confused for a bit. "I'm sorry. I just spaced out. What did you say?" I asked. He chuckled and put his hands in the pockets. "I said, that when Jungkook wakes up,  I will definitely show him the game that just came out yesterday. You know, he had been waiting for it to come out since like a few months ago." he grinned. I nodded in understanding and chuckled as well.

"That's great." I responded and my mind suddenly replayed his words. Wait, what?

I quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter