Solo Work

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOLO WORK

Author's POV:

"Good job, everyone." the director of the concert said and all of you bowed at each other. Your stylist quickly came and wiped off the sweats on your face. You panted heavily as you walked tiredly towards the waiting room. You heaved out a loud sigh and you rested your body on the couch.

"Oh god. I'm so tired." J-Hope said while plopping himself beside you. You could hear all of the other members' heavy breathing in the room. You chuckled happily as you thought about the concert that had gone successfully. Just then, your manager called your name.

"Jenny. I got a call from the company. They were asking if you wanted to be a model for a Japanese magazine here? Let's just say that you got a photoshoot job." Joongki said and you blinked for a while. You were trying to process his words.

"Just me?" you asked and he shook his head."With a Japanese model of course."

"Oh well...hmm. I guess I'll do it then." you said and Jungkook came to you."Wow you got more popular in Japan I see." he said and you scoffed. "Nah..." you waved your hands and continued to lay down on the couch.

Just then Namjoon came with a camera. He was doing a V Live. You waved happily towards the camera and Jungkook kept playing with your face. "Aish, what do I do with this guy." you playfully shoved him off. Jungkook faked a gasp and put his hand on his chest. He was making a sad dramatic expression.You just laughed and kept talking to the camera. "Jungkook oppa is literally like this every day, everyone," you said and Namjoon nodded. "Oh that's true." he added and both of you laughed.

Jungkook just smiled sheepishly. He then tapped something on the screen. "I wanna see the comments." he said and so the three of you started to scan the comments.

"Oh look at this one. They said that you were amazing tonight hyung." Jungkook said and tapped Namjoon's shoulders. Namjoon just laughed while blushing hard. "Ahh thank you everyone. The Japanese fans are really amazing!" Namjoon added and showed a thumbs up. Jungkook and Namjoon continued to read the comments. "Oh look here. They say that Jungkook and Jenny look like a happy couple." Namjoon said and showed to you.

You just laughed and played with Jungkook's cheek. "Yeah, we're a happy couple" Jungkook said happily and patted your head. "True." you added and more comments suddenly were focusing on both of you.

"JJ couple is born."

"JJ couple is so cute!"

"Relationship goal, JJ couple"

Namjoon laughed as he read out those comments. He then went away to somewhere else."That's enough with the shipping guys. Let's leave them alone." he said jokingly and walked away.

"JJ couple huh?" Jungkook said after the camera was gone. You just shrugged sheepishly and laid down again. "It's cute." you said and closed your eyes. Jungkook on the hand was silently smiling to himself. He shook his head slowly and turned to look at you one more time before going out from the room.

"Ey, what's with this JJ couple thingy?" Jimin and Taehyung suddenly interrupted and you shot your eyes open. "The fans gave me and Jungkook oppa a shipping name." you answered and Jimin looked surprised. "Oh really? Then you guys are definitely gonna be a hot couple after this." Jimin added in a slightly jealous manner and you just laughed. 

"Stop it oppa. It's embarrassing." you waved your hands. Taehyung just made a face in jealousy too. "Yah, you like that?" he asked and you stuck your tongue out.

Actually, at that time, you were feeling really neutral. So you decided to just play along with everything.

 

-

 

"So what do you really like about Japan?" the interviewer asked J-Hope and he chuckled after answering it with 'food'.

"The food here is no joke.I really enjoy eating sushi here." he added making the interviewer laughed. There is actually a translator in between the communication of the members and the interviewer.

"Okay so next question is for Jenny." she said and you smiled." Okay."

"So, do you know that you have a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter