The Twins

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE TWINS

Author's POV :

"Jen-" Jungkook paused and smirked as he saw you were still sleeping peacefully on your bed. He slowly made his way towards you and quietly took your phone. He smirked as he had his fingerprint registered to your iphone so he put his thumb on the button. The screen got unlocked and he the airdrop mode as he did the same to his phone. He then sent two pictures and set it as your lockscreen as well as the background.

You flinched as you heard a giggle. You opened your eyes and Jungkook quickly ran outside, tossing your phone away. You frowned and picked up your phone. "What is wrong with him..." you murmured and rubbed your eyes.

Your eyes widened as you finally noticed the changes made on your phone.

"JEON JUNGKOOK !!!" you yelled. You heard a loud laughter came from the living room.

He actually had been doing this quite a lot of times before,but this time, you finally gave up trying to change them again. You're just gonna leave them be. Besides, the pictures were not that bad. In fact, the lockscreen made you laughed real hard.

"What the heck..." you whispered to yourself while smiling.

(The lockscreen) 

( The background)

You scoffed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

 

-

 

"Alright, Jungkook and Jenny come along now," Joongki said and guided towards the basement. You got excited as you saw that the camera crews were inside the van as well. Jungkook awed and laughed. "Wah!" There are cameras everywhere. That time, you had started the day with filming The Return Of Superman. Joongki drove towards the twins house, making you and Jungkook felt really impatient. 

"I really can't wait to meet them." you said and looked outside.

"Do you guys love kids?" the producer asked and you nodded eagerly. Jungkook also did the same. "We both really love kids a lot." Jungkook said.

 

-

 

"Here, the fruits." Joongki said and you took the fruits from him. "Thank you." 

"Just tell the crews if you need anything.I'll be back in a few hours for the next schedule." he said and you nodded.

"Let's go!" Jungkook cheered happily and you jumped in excitement. The camera crews kept filming and followed the both of you. You went up to some floors and rang the doorbell. "Coming." you heard an adult voice shouted from the inside and you couldn't contain your excitement anymore. Jungkook smiled a he saw your eyes twinkled a bit. He knew you were eager at that time.

Hwi Jae opened the door and smiled widely as he saw the two of you. "God, you guys are finally here. I'm really glad to see you up close." he said and you both bowed at him while smiling.

"Come inside." he said and led the way. "Wah, Jenny-ah you look really pretty in real life." he said as you arrived at the living room. You laughed shyly and thanked him.

"Appaaa!!!" a high pitched voice suddenly screamed. Your eyes lit up at the sight as you saw the twins were running happily towards their dad.

"Oh here, kids. Look who we have here." he said while pointing at the two of you. "This is Jenny noona and Jungkook hyung." he said and the twins smiled shyly in response.

You laughed and slowly knelt down to meet their level.  "Seojun-ah come here. This noona is really pretty, right?" he asked and the boy grinned while hiding his face. You smiled and looked at Jungkook. "Cute." he said.

"Here look, Seoeon-ah. This hyung is really good looking." he said and made Jungkook chuckled. "Ah, Hwi Jae ssi we brought fruits for you." Jungkook said and handed him the basket. Hwi Jae then thanked and went to the kitchen to cut them.

Meanwhile you were trying to get closer to the twins. "Hello, Seojun-ah." you said and he bowed slightly before running away towards the couch. You laughed at his cuteness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter