Survive Without Land

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURVIVE WITHOUT LAND

Author's POV:

"So we are going to ride this boat for a few minutes until we finally reach our camp spot." the producer said and all of you nodded. The crews then started filming.

You were surrounded by the sea and you smiled as you were admiring the beautiful view. "It's really blue." you said and all of them agreed. "Wahhhh..it's really beautiful. " Jaesuk cooed.

After some time, the water turned darker and darker.

"Oh it's getting deeper." Byungman looked to his side. You suddenly shuddered to stare at the colour of the dark blue water. 

"It's too deep." you mumbled and reached for Jungkook's hand. He turned concerned and asked." You okay?" he whispered in your ear so the others won't hear. "I'm nervous. It's really deep." you said and he smiled reassuringly. "It's okay. We've practised diving before. This is the same thing.You'll be fine."

You nodded and took a deep breath. "Y-yeah." 

He sensed your fear and gripped your hand tighter in his. "I'm gonna take care of you, yeah?" 

You stared into his eyes and nodded. A moment later, you saw a big wooden circle floating on the surface of the sea. It was built nicely and then it hit you. "Wait, are we going to stay there?" you blurted and all the members turned to the wooden circle. "No way." HaHa said half scared. 

Suddenly, the engine stopped and slowly made its way towards the wooden thingy. You gasped in surprised. "Oh my god." 

All the other members also made the same expression. "How can we survive here?" Dongwook whined and you were just speechless. The wooden circle just laid bare on the surface of the open sea. It was kinda scary. "Alright, this is where you will be carrying out your mission. Your first mission will be 'surviving 24 hours without land'."

All of them turned flabbergasted and just looked at the crews in disbelief. "You guys may unload the boat now." the producer added.

One by one, the crews and the tribe members started to climb off from the boat. Bam Bam stayed at the front to help other people get on the wooden base. When it was finally your turn, Bam Bam suddenly turned nervous. "Grab my hand." he said and you quickly held his hand. He pulled you up and you stumbled a bit after you had stepped on the base. You almost tripped but his quick hands instantly held your body against him. You breathed out a relief and thanked him. You walked away shyly and you could feel your cheeks heated up at the physical contact.

Then, Bam Bam helped Jungkook afterwards and his heart burned in jealousy every time he looked at his rival.

Jungkook thanked him abruptly. "Welcome." Bam Bam replied.

"You okay?" Jungkook came and you smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Almost tripped but I'm fine." 

 

-

 

"Since it's getting dark, we need to hurry up and make the fire. We need to find food as well." Byungman said.

"But, this wooden raft might get burned as well, Byungman-ah. What do we do?" Jaesuk asked worriedly. "It's okay, we can use the firewoods that had been tied there. We need to ....." the discussion continued and you listened to every instruction well.

There was a big hole in the middle of the base and it was meant to be a fish trap.Byungman being the leader, dived into the water to see how deep the water was."It's really deep." you blurted. "Is he still going down?" Heechul asked.

You waited nervously until he came back up shortly after. "How was it?" Dongwook asked. "Is there any big fish?" HaHa interrupted.

Byungman looked up and widened his eyes. "It's not 5m deep though. This is 10m deep." he said and all of you turned surprised. "There's not even a single fish either down there. I thought there would be some but when I looked around, there just isn't any." he continued.

"I'm feeling really nervous right now." Jaesuk said and laughed with the others. "I also feel the same. This is actually the first time where I feel really helpless. This place is just really helpless for us to survive." Byungman cooed. "Is it that bad?" Bam Bam asked and Byungman nodded with a heavy heart.

So, Byungman took a large net and jumped into the water. The other members looked through the large gap and saw Byungman was setting up the fish trap underneath them. Just then,Jungkook grabbed a snorkelling google and got ready to dived in as well. "I'll help you, Byungman-nim." 

"Be careful, oppa." you said and he nodded. You looked as he slowly dived into the water. "I'll help them too." Bam Bam suddenly said and jumped into the water. "Bam Bam oppa, wait." you stopped him as he stared at your figure. He was feeling a bit surprised as you called him 'oppa'.You went to get a pair of google for him. "Here. You need these." you smiled and he took it from you.

"Thank you, Jenny-ah." he said and gave you a nod.  "Be careful." you said and he smiled in appreciation.

"I really want to help but I'm scared. It's really deep." Jaesuk said and the staffs laughed. He then left to help make the fire. "I'm just gonna help with the fire."

Meanwhile, Dongwook looked at Heechul. "Aren't you gonna go help down there?" he asked and Heechul turned to him in disbelief. "Then what about you?" 

"I asked you first." Dongwook said.

"I asked you second. What's wrong with that?" Heechul argued, making you laughed.

"Yah ! Just go in there, hurry. Help them!" HaHa shouted and the two glared at him. "What about you?" Dongwook asked and HaHa. "I'm scared. I can't dive well." he sheepishly said and ran to help Jaesuk.

"I can go in there. I'll help them if you guys can't." you said innocently and they quickly rejected the idea. "No. It's dangerous for you. What nonsense are you talking about right now." Dongwook chuckled and you smiled. "Well, we're going then. " Heechul said and looked at Dongwook. They both agreed and got ready. You gave them the goggles and turned around to help Jaesuk with the fire. 

"Let me help you with that." you said as you saw Jaesuk was feeling tired.He got up and you sat at his previous spot. "This is frustrating," Jaesuk said and ruffled his hair.You took a deep breath before you slowly blow the small flames that were formed. "Oh, there's fire." Jaesuk exclaimed in excitement.Suddenly, the strong wind blew, making the flames went off. " AH ! No no !" you screamed. You turned disappointed as you were really close to making a fire.

"It's okay, Jenny-ah. Let's try again.We'll help you block the wind. " HaHa said encouragingly. You nodded as he tried to block the wind from the side along with Jaesuk. "How's the fire going?" Jaesuk asked and you shook your head. "It's not working." you tried a lot of times already. You grew tired and out of breath.

"We're doomed then." HaHa looked terrified. "Yah, don't say that. There must be other ways." Jaesuk smacked his head and laughed.He turned to you as you grew scared a bit. "Look. She's scared already." HaHa laughed and apologised to you.

You kept thinking of other ways that could be useful while your hands were still busy making the fire. You suddenly thought about the cotton pad that you brought along in the bag. 

"Wait here. I have something that's useful." you went and searched through your bag until you found the item that you needed.

"Jaesuk-nim, we'll use this."

"Oh! That's good. Try it here." he said and turned happy. "Wahhh, she's really prepared." HaHa said in amazement. 

"I know. She's our saviour." Jaesuk s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter