Celebrity Crush

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CELEBRITY CRUSH

A few days later

Your POV:

"Yoongi oppa !" I came cheerfully towards him and sat on a chair beside him.He smiled as he saw me."You came?" he asked while smiling and I gladly nodded."You said you needed my help right? So here I am." I said proudly and he chuckled."Thanks.So,I want you to help me with the beats.It's supposed to be like this to match with the melody....bla bla." we kept on talking and discussing about editing the songs and it went on for hours.

We even exchanged ideas and I also noticed that I felt comfortable working with him already.Yoongi oppa is really a perfectionist in my eyes as he wanted everything to be good and perfect.I kept smiling as I saw that he was grinning happily everytime he found some things related to his likings.

Just then,he excused himself to go to the bathroom.After he left,I continued to click some several documents on the computer.I wanted to see what songs that he had been working on so far.There were a bunch of lyrics documents and they seemed pretty interesting to me.I scrolled down slowly and suddenly,a file that named as 'Dead Leaves' had caught my attention.It was somehow looked unique to me.I clicked the file and after it had opened,I carefully read the lyrics,word by word.

 

Author's POV:

Not long after that,Yoongi then returned to the studio.As he was entering,he noticed that you were reading something from the screen.You looked very focused and he instantly grew curious.So he quietly came from behind and leaned forward a bit to see the thing that you were reading.He suddenly gasped and that made you instantly pulled away from the screen."Why are you reading this?" he asked from above you.You looked up at him and smiled awkwardly."Hehehe...I kinda attracted to the title so I opened the file.Sorry that I opened it without your permission." you said while lowering your head apologetically.

He crossed his arms and looked at you with a warm smile."It's alright.Nothing personal anyways." he said and you nodded slowly.Yoongi noticed your sudden mood change and he chuckled."So,let's continue our work shall we?" Yoongi said and took his seat.

"W-wait,oppa.Can I ask you something about this song?" you said softly while referring to the lyrics on the screen.Yoongi tilted his head in confusion."What is it..?" he asked a bit unsure.You bit your lip nervously and faced him."Let's finish it." you simply said and he paused for awhile before laughing afterwards."Why should we finish it?" he asked again and you smiled while looking down."I think that I just fell in love with the lyrics." you answered sincerely and Yoongi was a bit surprised as he suddenly felt something had sparked in his heart.He stared at you for a moment and blinked.

"What ..did you say?" he asked again just to make sure.You looked up to him and smiled."I love your lyrics.Your writings for this song has a lot of deep meanings and it fully attracted my attention." you replied again.He let out a chuckle and sighed.He suddenly leaned forward towards you and reached out his hand to pat your head gently.

 

"Jenny-ah.Thank you for your kind words.It meant a lot to me." he said softly and you were stunned for a second by his actions along with the words that he just said.You swore that your cheek were blushing really hard at that time but you couldn't hid it from him as he already noticed it.He laughed as you turned all shy.He felt happy and satisfied with himself as he finally could made you blushed.

At that time too,he realised that he love being by your side.He wished that the time would have just stop so that he could be happy with you like this forever.

He retreated his hand and you looked up again."So,is that a yes?" you asked him hopefully.He was lost for a moment as he suddenly didn't remember about the conversation earlier."H-huh? Yes for what?" he blurted and you smiled."For finishing this song."

He sighed and thought for a moment.He looked at the screen and smiled while nodding."Yes? Yay !" you cheered.

"But !" he suddenly held out a finger and you stopped cheering for a moment."But?" you eyed him curiously.He tilted his head a bit and smirked."Only if you agree to help me with it." he said and crossed his arms again.You chukled and nodded eagerly."Of course I agree." you replied and grinned.He laughed in amusement while nodding."Alright then.It's a deal." he said and ruffled your hair.You just laughed and turned to the screen again.

You thought for a moment silently."Oppa,let's not release this song in our next upcoming album."

Yoongi turned to you confusedly."Hm? Why not? Then when are we gonna release it?" he questioned.You smiled."I would like to make this song as a special one.So let's take both of our time on this song,okay? After that,we can finally release it with a suitable album concept. 

Yoongi looked at you proudly and showed you his warm smile."Alright then.Let's do that." 

 

.......................

 

A few months later

You gasped as you and Jungkook looked at Namjoon who just accidentally broke a sunglasses."Oh.My.God." Namjoon said as he was in a shock.You and Jungkook laughed and quickly called the other members.Apparently,only J-Hope and Jin came.

"Yah! That's mine Why did you break it ?!"Jin yelled and Namjoon looked at him apologetically."H-hyung,I swear to god that it was an accident." he nervously smiled and Jin grabbed his hair in frustrations."Why do you always break things when you hold them?" he said while taking his sunglasses from Namjoon and observed it worriedly."Ah sorry hyung..." he pleaded and Jin just shook his head in disapproval."Just don't touch my things from now on." he spoke and quickly went to his room again.

You and Jungkook kept laughing at the back.J-Hope then came to Namjoon and laughed."Yah,please control your hands.You suits to be called God of Destruction." he said and that made you and Jungkook laugh again.Namjoon made a face and glared at the two of you at the back.You and Jungkook quickly stopped laughing and looked at other directions while trying hard to hold in the laughter.

"Alright it's nothing serious.It's just sunglasses anyways." J-Hope reassured and pulled Namjoon towards the living room.Namjoon sulked and laid on the couch.You and Jungkook just followed them while grinning.

"Namjoon-ah,change the channel please." J-Hope said and Namjoon took the tv remote and was about to change the channel when it accidentally slipped from his hand and dropped on the wooden floor.He broke it AGAIN.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter