At My Worst

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT MY WORST

Your POV:

The next evening, I was brought downstairs by Kyunghun. As we had reached the front door, he suddenly held my shoulders and turned me around. He pulled out a rope and tied my hands together. I frowned at him. He saw my expression and just chuckled. "Sorry, just to make sure." he shrugged and then tied a handkerchief around my head to cover my mouth. I bit hard on the handkerchief in my mouth as I was unsatisfied at his action.

He's really crazy. 

"Okay. Let's bring you outside." he said and opened the door. My heart thumped in my chest nervously as it's been a while since I got out. I then slowly walked out and scanned my surroundings. I then felt my heart stopped from beating as I finally realised where I was.

This house was actually located in a forest. There were only trees around me. I choked on my breath as I was speechless at the condition. I scanned around and tried to find any route to escape desperately. I gulped hard as I saw nothing to help me. There were no other houses in that area.  I was completely hidden in this dense place.  

I panicked as I heard footsteps came towards me, making me turned around only to see Kyunghun with a smirk on his face. I backed away and whimpered.

I tried screaming again as he finally had pinned me to a big tree.  He just chuckled in amusement while looking at my pathetic state. "Don't ever think about escaping, my Jenny. I won't ever let you go that easily." 

With that, he took my arm and dragged me inside once again. No! I don't wanna go inside again!

My screams were muffled in the cloth. I tried my hard to resist him but surely he was just too strong. I was finally got dragged inside and he pushed me onto the couch in the living room. He even made sure to lock the front door. Damn it!

He then sat beside me. I looked away as he started to show me his eye smile. "Oh come on. I'll bring you somewhere else tomorrow, yeah?" he tried to persuade me. I just clenched my teeth in anger. I heard him sighed afterwards and stood up. I glanced at him uneasily. "I'm gonna go and make us dinner. You better come with me." he said and I raised my eyebrows. I was about to refuse but he was already dragging me towards the kitchen. Can he just stop dragging me already?  I'm tired.

As we arrived, he made me sat on a chair and I darted my eyes around the kitchen. Knives. I narrowed my gaze at the sharp metal but quickly turned away as I realised something.

No. I'm not a murderer. 

I kept reminding myself and then I heard him spoke. "What's bothering you, honey? Is it hot in here?" he asked and I just looked down and shook my head. He smiled and went to the refrigerator and started to cook. I just sighed as I waited for him patiently. I grew bored and silently scanned the surrounding. How can I escape from here?

I looked at the things on the counter and trailed to the left side. Banana, Apples. Bread. More food. Door. Butter....wait what? Door?

My gaze quickly darted back towards a door. There was a freaking door and I eyed it closely. I mentally grinned as I saw that it was unlocked. I then turned towards the person who was busy cooking something. I gulped nervously before thinking twice about what would happen next.

My heart beated 10 times faster than before as I kept looking at the door. Should I run away now? 

As I was about to finish deciding what to do next, I felt someone's eyes were on me intensely. I slowly turned towards the person and he stared at me while drinking some water. He slowly put down the glass and eyed me. "What are you looking at?" he asked and I wasn't sure if he saw me staring at the door just now. I just kept calm and shook my head. 

 

"Liar." he said and walked towards my direction. I widened my eyes as I saw him grabbed a knife. He smiled and played with it for a moment. My breath hitched as I was scared to death by now. 

He chuckled and his expression darkened. "This knife is my favourite thing in this kitchen. It can cut anything easily." 

That's it! I don't want to stay here any longer! 

I could feel adrenaline rushed through me as he was getting closer. I closed my eyes in fear as he caressed my face with his other hand for a while. I tried to look away but only got my face turned towards him again. He then stopped, making me stopped from whimpering and opened my eyes slowly. I saw that he was smiling. "Just kidding! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he laughed and I just stared at him in disbelief.

He walked back towards the counter and stood behind it before looking at me. His smile faded and my eyes landed on him. "But I wasn't joking at some part though." he told me and smirked before turning around and continue to cook. I swore I saw the dark aura around him.

I could feel sweats were forming on my forehead and that I need to escape as soon as possible. This guy was just a complete mad person! 

I finally gathered all my courage and got ready to run through the door. I took a deep breath and slowly stood up and walked towards the door quietly. Kyunghun still didn't notice me which was a really good opportunity for me. I then gulped and fiddled with the knob. It was quite hard since almost both of hands were entirely covered with ropes. After a few at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter