Just A Beginning

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUST A BEGINNING

Your POV:

A few days later.

"Agh!" I heard Jungkook yelled in a distance. I quickly stop from doing whatever I was doing and searched for him. I got worried of course as he just got discharged from the hospital yesterday. All the other members were out at the company building. So, there were only both of us in this house.

I went into the kitchen and saw him was trying to pick up the now broken glass on the floor. 

I immediately stopped him and helped to sit on the chair. "But.." he started but I cut him off. "No buts. I'll do it." I said and quickly cleaned the mess. I then threw away all the broken pieces. I sighed as I was done and he just looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to get a drink. But my grip is not strong enough." he lowered his gaze. I softened and smiled at him. 

"It's totally fine. But please, after this you can just tell me if you ever need anything, Okay?" I said and he shook his head in disapproval. "No. I don't want to give you any trouble." he said and that just made me chuckled. "I said it's fine, Jungkook-ah. I have absolutely zero problems with that." I encouraged him. He sighed and finally gave in.

I grinned and held his hand, only to feel something like liquid. Feeling uneasy, I brought his hand up and gasped lowly. "You're bleeding!" I widened my eyes and quickly took out the first aid. I then opened the box and started to treat his wound. At the moment, I could feel that his gaze was on me.

I slowly looked up and caught him red handed.

He grinned innocently and that just made me rolled my eyes playfully. "Quit it." I told him.

"Nope. I love looking at you." he shrugged. 

"Oh come on. That is so cheesy." I scoffed but nevertheless, I did get the butterflies though. He suddenly leant into my face. "But it totally worked. Am I right?" he smirked and kissed me lightly. I gasped and pushed him away. "Stop that." I slightly whined but suddenly he winced in pain and held onto the spot I had hit him. I widened my eyes and quickly apologised. 

"I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to do that!" I didn't know what to do. He then kept frowning and wincing, making me turned more panic that ever. "I need to lie down. Can you help me? It really hurts." he said and I quickly nodded my head. "Yes, I'll help you. Let's go now." 

I then slowly helped him to walk to his room. After that, I gently put him on the bed. However, as I was about to reach for the pillow behind him, he suddenly grabbed my body and pinned me down on the bed. I shrieked in surprised. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook!"

I looked at him as the same sly smirk returned to his face, making me scoffed in disbelief. "Liar! I was worried to death earlier!" I whined and pouted slightly.

He chuckled and leant down. "I'm sorry. I really can't help it."

"And when did you get so strong?" I asked. He grinned at my remark. "The same time the voice got lower." he answered, making me rolled my eyes playfully.

He then stared at me in silence. I tilted my head, waited for his next action. "So? What are you trying to do, Jeon Jungkook?" I teased and he only grinned in amusement.

"Kim Jenny, glad you asked because this is the only answer." he said and with that, he planted his lips on mine. He kissed me gently and most passionately. I had never been kissed by him like that for a while already. So, that kiss was just reminding me of all the sweet things that he had done for me. I smiled as I felt the love he was giving.

"I've been missing this moment." he whispered between the kisses. I smiled and closed my eyes, replying to his kiss.

"Me too." I whispered back.

He pulled away slightly and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you, Jenny-ah." he spoke and smiled sincerely. I could see it from his eyes and it made my heart fluttered. "I love you too, Jungkook-ah."

I smiled.

I accidentally bit my lower lip and I knew that I had made a mistake by doing so.

He gulped hard and his eyes hardened. "." he muttered a curse and attacked my lips once again. He kept them and it only made me moaned in pleasure. He then bit it, making me parted my lips for his entrance.

Things suddenly got more heated up. 

He started to lift my shirt up and roamed on my body. Heavy breathings were heard in the room.

My hands were playing with the hem of his shirt until I finally took them off from his body. I then quickly grabbed the waistband of his pants and pulled him closer to my body. I then trailed my hands up to his hair and grabbed on them hard, earning a really hot breathy moan from him. I turned more excited and started to touch him everywhere.

His body started to tense up. 

"Ugh." he groaned in my neck. His hot breath lingered on my skin, making me shivered underneath him.

I then grabbed him closer and kissed his jaw then towards his ear. He moaned again and I could feel that I was almost out of my mind.

"Baby girl, what have you done to me?" he panted and continued to kiss me roughly this time. I smiled into the kiss in victory. I was really getting by his deep groanings at my touch.

"You really shouldn't play around with me." he growled and suddenly pinned my hands between my heads. "Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter