Stolen Moments

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STOLEN MOMENTS

Jungkook's POV:

"ARGHH" a voice suddenly shouted. We quickly looked at each other in surprise.

"The hell was that?" Namjoon wondered.

Just then, J-Hope pointed at a couple in a distance. I frowned as I saw that the girl was trying hard to escape from the guy. "Are they fighting or something?" Jin asked curiously. "Yah!! Stop there!!" the guy yelled and after that, the girl quickly ran from him. 

"Huh?" I squinted my eyes to see the girl's face better. Suddenly, realisation finally hit me hard. THAT'S JENNY!!

I gasped and widened my eyes in disbelief. I hung my mouth open slightly."That's her! That's Jenny, hyung !!" I told them in panic as I saw that the guy earlier was chasing her. He must have been the one who kidnapped her. I quickly got up and ran towards her. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Wait for us !" I heard them yelled but I didn't stop from running.

Finally! I found my girl for real this time!! No more dream! I will definitely get the bastard who stole her from me! 

"Jenny!!" I yelled but suddenly I saw that the guy glared at me, He quickly grabbed Jenny again and tried to run away. Not today, mate!

"Let me go!" she cried.

I immediately came and kicked him hard, making him released Jenny. I saw that she was trembling and crying hard.My heart clenched as I turned to glare at the guy. "Jungkook-ah!" I then heard the others caught up with us. "Jin hyung! Take care of her!" I shouted. I signalled the other boys to surround the culprit in front of me. But as I was looking at them, the guy had suddenly got up and thrown a punch in my stomach. I groaned at the pain but quickly held him close before he could run away. 

I threw a punch myself at him for a revenge.The boys came and finally started to surround him. He was just groaning in pain on the ground. 

I gritted my teeth as I glanced at Jenny's condition. I was beyond angry.

"You! Come here!" I said and held his collar firmly. I threw another powerful punch at his face without any mercy. He deserved that so I didn't care. "YOU ING ! HOW COULD YOU TOOK HER FROM US!" I kept punching him, throwing out all the anger from the inside of me.

" YOU!!" I shouted as I stood up and kicked him this time. However, I was then held back by the boys. "That's enough, boy." Namjoon said and I panted hard afterwards. Jimin came and kicked the guy as well. "You're gonna rot in prison for this!" he yelled.

The guy was now rolling on the ground while clenching hard on his stomach. Blood was clearly flowing from his mouth. "S-stop." he dared to say. That just made my anger rose. "Yah! You ing dare to talk, huh?!" I breathed heavily and barged towards him. Before I could punch him again, Yoongi stopped me by holding back my shoulders. "Calm down, Jungkook-ah. Let's hurry and send this bastard to the police, yeah?" he said and I agreed. "Yeah."

With that, Yoongi called the police. "Yah, hold him until the police arrive." he told us and so we did it.

A while later, the police came and took him away. They thanked us and quickly went towards Jenny. "Are you alright, miss?" Jenny just shook her head weakly. She looked like in a dilemma.  Of course, she is.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" the officer asked again. However, Jenny refused. "I just want to go home." she murmured. The officer smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, miss. You can go home now. We'll come to see you later. Is that alright with you?" 

Jenny just smiled slightly and nodded as well. My heart hurt as I stared at her. As the officer finally went off, I slowly made my way towards her. I swore that I felt like crying again. I really and truly missed her.

As I stood in front of her, she gently held her head up to see me. And that was when my tears finally fell. I was really happy so I smiled. "Jenny." I called out her name. She nodded her head and finally cried as well. I went to hug her body tightly. "I missed you so much, Jeon Jungkook." I heard her spoke. I laughed and tears fell a lot more. "I missed you more, Kim Jenny." I told her.

 

Author's POV:

The boys stared at the two of you in happiness. Some of them also teared up.

Jungkook kept hugging you like there is no tomorrow. The boys then came to you. "Hey, it's our turn now. I missed her too!" Taehyung whined and Jungkook chuckled. You nodded your head and went to hug the others as well. "We missed you a lot." they said.

You smiled slightly and thanked them. "Thank you for helping me." 

"No worries. We actually wanted to say sorry for not finding you sooner." Namjoon turned ashamed of himself but you then went to hug him. "It's fine. At least you've finally found me." you told him reassuringly.

"I'm glad you're alright, Jenny-ah." he said and tears welled up in his eyes. You nodded and tried your best to smile. He then quickly changed to another topic. "Hey, let's bring you home now. Your family and the staffs are waiting for you." he said and you agreed.

Jungkook then came and held your hand. "Let's go home." he said and you could see his eyes were red from crying earlier. You nodded your head and went to the car with him.

In the car, the members kept glancing at you and Jungkook who were sitting together at the very back seats. Jimin smiled and turned to Namjoon, who was driving the car. "He finally found her." he told the leader. Namjoon glanced at you from the mirror and smiled. "True."

Meanwhile, you were leaning your head on Jungkook's chest. You missed his scent a lot and of course, himself as well.

You closed your eyes as Jungkook hugged your body firmly. Jungkook smiled as he was holding you. He could finally relaxed n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter