Fanmeeting

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FANMEETING

Your POV :

BTS first fanmeeting has now officially begin.Fans started to queue up for getting their turn to meet each of the members.I smiled as the first fan went to me with a happy expression."Jenny ssi,we're in the same age.You are really beautiful in person." she said and I laughed while taking the BTS album from her to sign it. "Really? We're friends then and thank you.You're pretty too." I complimented sincerely and she smiled appreciately."Thank you Jenny ssi.You're so kind." she added and I asked for her name."My name is Jung Mina." she said and I nodded while writing her name on the album.

Then I hi-fived her and gave her a smile as she then went to the left side to Jimin.Next fan greeted me in a happy tone as well and I responded to her right away."Hello !" I laughed and shook hands with her."You're so pretty,Jenny ssi.I really like your hair.It looks so smooth." she said and I laughed."My hair?" you said and she nodded."Can I touch it?" she suddenly requested and I nodded in agreement."Sure." I replied and leaned forward so she could touch my hair."It's so smooth." she said and I pulled away again."Thank you.My hairstylist did a good job on this." I said and she chuckled.

"It's so nice talking to you.Thank you!" she said and I passed her the album."Nice talking to you too.Thank you!"  you said and you waited a bit as Taehyung is still talking to a fan.He was a bit flustered actually as the fan in front of him right then was a foreigner.I laughed as he tried to catch up with the conversation.He was so cute when he tried talking in English.He obviously is talking in a broken English but nevertheless, he was still able to communicate and I felt proud a bit.

Then,the fan came to me."Hi,Jenny!" she greeted me and I bowed a bit." Hello.How are you?" I started to speak in English.I had no problem speaking in English as I am able to speak fluently."I'm fine.Thank you." she replied and I started to sign her album."Great to hear that.I can see that you are not korean.Where are you from?" I asked her and she looked a bit surprised by my fluent English.I just laughed.

"I'm from the States.Jenny,you can speak English very well." she complimented while smiling and you chuckled while nodding."Well yeah.You see, it's because that I have been living in UK for 2 years when I was still a kid.So the environment there had helped me with my English skills." I explained and she smiled delightedly."That's great.You're so pretty though." she added and I smiled."Thank you." I thanked her and handed her the album.

When I turned away from her,I sensed that someone or should I say that some people, were looking at me.I looked at my members and the fans."Yah, you didn't tell me that you could speak English very well." J-Hope said in shock.Namjoon just laughed as he was the only one who knew about this.I just shrugged and smiled."I thought that you already knew." I said to him as if it wasn't even a big deal and the fans laughed.Jungkook also looked at me while smiling.Then we continued again with meeting the fans.

As I was talking to a fan,Namjoon grabbed the mic and started to speak."Guys,we have prepared you some drinks.In case that you're thirsty so our staffs will deliver them to you guys in a bit.Be patient please~" he sang the last sentence and that made me laughed a bit.

Just then,Taehyung grabbed the mic."Hello~" he sang through it and the fans screamed."Are you guys feeling happy?" he asked in a sweet voice.I glanced at the audience down saw that they were melted already by Taehyung's sweet voice.

"You're beautiful ~ " he randomly started to sing to the song that was playing in the auditorium at that time.The fans screamed once again and I just looked at them.I chuckled as I saw how happy they were feeling at the moment.

"Oh?! There's a little boy down there." Jungkook suddenly said through the mic and that made me turned my attention to him."Where??" I asked and Jungkook pointed towards a person.A woman was holding him and he looked shy as the attention suddenly turned to him.

A smile crept on my face and it was getting bigger."Omo.It's the cute little boy again." I blurted but the members probably heard that.I met him yesterday as he gave me a teddy bear shaped keychain.I was getting excited as I realised that the boy's turn is getting near.I turned to the left side and saw that Jungkook was getting excited as I am.He must love kids like me.I grinned as he looked at me.He smiled and pointed towards the boy."He's the boy from yesterday,right?" he asked and I nodded happily.

Jimin just looked at the both of us and he tried to block me playfully from seeing Jungkook's face."Aish oppa~" I whined in frustrations and Jimin laughed.."Arasseo~" he cooed.I swore that I even heard some fans giggled."They're so cute !" they squealed and I kept acting normal.Who's cute? Me and Jimin oppa? Eyy..no way..I mentally chuckled.

"But Jungkook oppa should be with Jenny,they're perfect together.Maknae line jjang! " some fans said to each other and I could hear them.I mentally blushed.Me and Jungkook oppa? Where is this going anyway...

Right then,the little boy arrived in front of Jungkook.I kept looking at the boy and smiled to myself.Jungkook is talking sweetly towards the little guy and I felt impatient already."Thank you,Jenny ssi." the fan in front of me said and I smiled while bowing my head slightly."You're welcome."

Jungkook turned to me."Do you like this noona?" he pointed at you as he looked at the boy.The little boy just nodded shyly and hid his face in his sister's embrace.His sister just laughed."He really love Jenny." she said and I grinned happily."Really?Come here then...urm..what is his name?" I asked as he passed the little boy to me.I made the boy sit on the table and faced me."His name is Yoogeun." she replied and I nodded while looking at him l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter