D-Day

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-DAY

Author's POV :

Namjoon woke up as he received a phone call from the manager."Yeah,okay.8 am then." He sighed and looked at the time on his phone. 

6.45 am.

He threw the phone on his side and went out to the living room.There,he found Suga was already awake."Hyung? You're up early today." he said and went to sit beside him on the couch."Yeah,I couldn't sleep well so I just woke up and sit here instead." Suga stated and Namjoon looked at him."How's Jungkook?" he asked and Suga smiled.

"That kid?" Suga chuckled."Apparently,he was scared about his future.He almost looked as pale as a zombie yesterday." he said and Namjoon raised his eyebrows amusingly."Him?Jungkook is scared ? Wow this is new." Namjoon chuckled.Suga agreed and continued."Yeah,but poor him.He's just a kid at this moment who is about to enter the celebrity world.So,i gave him a little advice to help him a bit.Just so that he would be less scared." 

"Cool.He needed that." Namjoon said."That rascal.He's actually scared on the inside.Playing all tough on the outside huh.." Suga shook his head and smiled thinking about Jungkook.Namjoon also laughed.

"Namjoon-ah?" Suga turned to him."Yeah?" Namjoon replied."I trust you as our leader.Take care of your reponsibilities okay? If you ever need any help,I would be more than happy to lend a hand." Suga said and Namjoon looked at him in proud."Thank you,hyung!" he thanked Suga.

"Except if my body is sleeping then,don't disturb me.Ask help from someone else." Suga continued and Namjoon's smile disappeared."Ah hyung! You're terrible !" he got up and threw a cushion directly to Suga.Suga just laughed and laid down on the couch.

"Everyone !! Wake up now !! We're debuting todayy !!!" Namjoon yelled in excitement plus frustrated by Suga.

"Yah.Shut up.I want to sleep." Suga said and Namjoon looked at him disbelief."Are you kidding me,bruh?" Namjoon yelled in English.

"Shhh...the prince need his beauty sleep." Suga waved his hands and Namjoon faked a vomit.

 

....................

 

First live broadcast.

BTS went inside the waiting room and had their makeup and hair done.Next,they put on their stage outfit.

"Wow.Our shoes are the same !! This is exciting !!" you childishly cheered.You were getting more excited and J-Hope came to you with a camera.You just acted all excited while Jungkook came and talked to the camera before he stood beside you and cheered together. 

"Alright,BTS.It's your turn now.Let's go." a crew said while peeking his head inside the room.You all nodded and nervously went out towards the stage.Taehyung walked beside you and in the dark,he held your hand tightly."I'm so nervous !" he exclaimed and you laughed nervously."I know !! Me too !! But I'm excited." you jumped like a happy kid.

This is the first recording and it's live.This is the moment where BTS will officially become celebrities and known by the public.Jimin also walked beside you and held your other hand."Don't forget me.I'm nervous too !" he said and you laughed with Taehyung.Just then,Jungkook came and put his hands on your shoulder."Maknae line ~" he sang and you nodded.A cameraman walked in front of you while filming the members.You waved to the camera excitedly.

"BTS Fighting !!" you cheered to the camera.

"Alright,go up on the stage." the PD said and all of you went on the stage and did a chant before performing. 

"BTS FIGHTING !!" all of you shouted and nervously taking your positions."Alright,standby." the PD said to the people there."3,2,1...cue !" he said the countdown and music started to be heard.It was an intro stage for the debut.After that,the 'No More Dream' song was played and all of you sang and danced confidently.You felt motivated by hearing the fans doing the fanchants.It was so heartwarming knowing that the group got so much love and attention by the people already.

After the song ended,you guys bowed while thanking the fans and went off from the stage.Your stylists quickly came and wiped off your sweats and even fixed your makeup while you guys were monitoring your performance through the screen.

Namjoon as the leader was satisfied and the PDs also felt the same."Thank you for your hard work." you all bowed to the staffs and went off to get some drinks.You still panted hard as the choreography was just too much for a not-so-masculine girl like you.Suga threw himself on the couch and drank some water.He smiled satisfyingly and looked at the members."Good work,guys." he said and all of you nodded while laughing.

"Alright,pack up BTS.We have more shows to do.Let's go." The manager said. You and Jungkook grabbed your bags and walked off together.When you guys reached outside,many fans had gathered to see the members."Oppa !! Jungkook oppa !!" they screamed.You laughed and nudged Jungkook to wave at them."Thank you~" he sang shyly to the fans and they were beyond happy to hear that.The other members also walked behind you.

Just then the fans started to call out your name.You were a bit surprised at first as you thought that they would not recognize you yet.

"Jenny !"

"Jenny is so pretty !!" 

"I love you Jenny !" they cheered and you were delighted by that."I love you too ! Thank you !" you waved and bowed politely.They smiled and waved back happily.They were happy to get noticed by their new idols.

"V oppa,I love you !!" they continue to shout and Taehyung waved back cutely.You turned to the back to see the other members' reaction and you saw that they were truly happy. 

"Jenny noona,I got a present for you.Please accept it." a little boy came towards you and handed you a cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter