Take What's Mine

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAKE WHATS MINE

Author's POV:

A month passed by and so was BTS's short world tour ended. 

You and the other members were currently in the studio, making new songs for the upcoming new album. You stretched out your body before deciding to walk outside the recording studio.  As you were walking, you turned around only to see that Jungkook were trailing from behind with a grin plastered on his face. You laughed at him.

You raised your eyebrows. He just simply shrugged. "Can't I follow you?" he asked.

You flashed a smile and nodded. "Come along then."  

He jogged to your side while grinning happily.  "Where are we going?" he asked shortly after. You turned to him before stopping in your tracks.

"Han River." you simply answered and he raised his eyebrows. He cocked his head to the side as he was unsure of your answer.  "I'm not joking, oppa." you shook your head while chuckling. He then smiled and pulled your hands. "Alright then, let's go." he said.

 

With that, both of you walked towards Han River hand in hand. You and he both wore a face mask this time to avoid any attention from the netizens. 

You sighed as you sat on an empty bench with him.  "Hey, let me go buy some hot drinks for us. I'll be back in a minute, yeah?" he stood up and started walking backwards. You smiled and nodded your head. He smiled and turned around before walking away, leaving you alone in the night time of Seoul. You were admiring the night view of the river until a medium long haired girl suddenly sat beside you. She also had a mask on.

You took a glance at her before calming yourself down. Relax, she can't recognise me.

"Are you really dating Jungkook?" the girl suddenly asked out of nowhere. You were taken aback by her question. Is she a fan?  How can she recognise me behind this mask?

You stared at her wide eyed before you heard her chuckled. She then slowly turned to you and pulled down her mask. You gasped as you took in the sight. It was Youngmin. She smirked before tilting her head. "Surprised? Well, don't be because I can just recognise that you are Jenny right away as I heard Jungkook's voice earlier." she said but you were too caught up with the scene that you only stayed quiet.

She scoffed and flipped her hair. "I don't care why you're here with Jungkook though but I just wanted to tell you something." you saw that her face changed into a more hateful expression. 

"You're in my way, Jenny. You're the reason why Jungkook declined the offer to be on We Got Married with me!  I'll make sure that soon Jungkook will leave you and be mine forever!" she raised her voice at you. You frowned at her words. "What are you talking about?" you said. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh come on. The whole world now knows that I like Jungkook and I know that he also likes me deep inside his heart.If not, then why would he call me 'pretty' when we met last month? Obviously, he was interested in me." she smirked. You tensed up by her words. They were really threatening to you. 

"Stop being so full of yourself." you scolded with gritted teeth. She turned a bit surprised by your reply. She smirked and eyed you.  "I'm not. In fact, I will make sure that Jungkook falls in love with me soon. Just so you wait." she said and stood up. You felt the urges to fight her back but at the moment, you also felt useless. You would only cause a havoc if you did so. 

"You know what? After seeing you here, I just don't care anymore if you are actually really dating him. Because one's heart can change at any time, don't you think so? I'll make him mine and I will make sure of it." she simply said before making a step to walk away.  You felt your tears welled up in your eyes as you heard those painful words. When a single tear finally fell, you realised that she was already out of your sight. You breathed in heavily before stopping your tears from falling more. 

"Hey? Why are you crying?" Jungkook suddenly held your shoulders. He looked at your face in concern, making you realised that he also came along with you that night. You raised your eyebrows and turned to him with a smile. You shrugged it off and acted as if something just got into your eyes.

"Are you sure? That doesn't seem like it." he asked while eyeing you. You just chuckled and shook your head. "Seriously, oppa. Something just got into my eyes." you said reassuringly but he didn't seem to take in the bait. He finally sighed after a few debates and gave in.

"Let's go home." he said lowly and held your hand. You looked down as you were walking while looking at him from behind. 

I don't want to lose him. I love him.

Too much.

You realised that there are no other people at the place and it was only you two at the moment.

You suddenly stopped walking and stared at his back.  You slowly took off your face mask. Jungkook felt your sudden absence behind him and he quickly turned around, only to meet with a crying you.He raised his eyebrows in flabbergasted as he looked at your current state. Your tears were streaming down uncontrollably but you kept showing him your best smile. It was painful....too painful for your heart to handle. You couldn't imagine how your world would be without Jungkook by your side anymore. At that time, you knew and realised that you couldn't do anything else but to cry.

Jungkook came and hugged you tightly. "Jenny? What happened to you?" he asked worriedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter