Let It Out

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LET IT OUT

Author's POV:

Two days later, BTS was still continuing to work according to their schedules like always. 

There's a notification tone was heard and you quickly checked your phone. You opened the group chat which has Joongki and other managers in it. 

 

Joongki: Interview for Star Street Date for all members at 8.00 pm. Wait at the basement in 15 minutes. I'm already on the way.

Rap Mon: Noted, hyung.

Suga: Cool.

 

You then sighed and sat with Namjoon on the couch in the balcony. The other members were busy getting ready. Namjoon looked up from his phone as he noticed your presence but then quickly returned his gaze towards the device in his hands.

"Jenny?" he suddenly called while his eyes were still on the screen. You looked to the side and hummed in response. "As a leader and your big brother, I deserve to know something," he said and you turned confused. "About what?" 

He smiled and tossed his phone away. "About you and....him." 

"H-him?" you were flabbergasted by his words.You gulped and he was looking all calm. "Jenny. Please tell me the truth."

You raised your eyebrows. "W-what do you mean?" 

"You know what I mean." he sighed and smiled again. He opened his mouth to speak again."What's up with you and Jungkook? Is the Golden Couple actually a real couple in real life?" 

He eyed you as you couldn't keep your gaze on him any longer. You were at loss for words. He smirked as he knew that you were really terrible at lying or hiding things from him. "You're nervous." he exclaimed and you closed your eyes in defeat while shaking your head. "Hey, Jenny-ah. You know that you can always count on me. I just want to know about it and if you need anything, I can always help you." he said reassuringly. "Can you please do me a favour and tell me the truth?" he moved closer to look at you.

"Do you....like him?" he asked and you stared at his face for a while. You really didn't know if you should tell him or not but since he's the leader and a person who has always taken care of you since debut, you thought that you should respect him. He was like a brother to you anyways. You then made your decision to just go on and tell him the truth.

"I...do." you answered in a low voice. He suddenly sighed in relief and chuckled. "Good grief. I was right all along." he slouched himself comfortably on the couch. You then turned confused. "W-what?"

He looked at you and smirked. "You guys are too obvious already, especially Jungkook though.It's been 2 years now since we got together, Jenny-ah. I know that something like this will happen to you but I never thought that Jungkook is the guy."

You kept quiet and let him continue."So, all the 'not my style' thingy is a lie, huh?" he asked and waited for your answer. You bit your lip and smiled softly. "I guess so."

He chuckled and patted your head. "So cute. So, he's definitely your style, right?" he joked, making you laughed and just shrugged.He then sighed and looked at the view of the city in front of him. "You know..." he paused a bit.

"....I noticed that Jungkook has changed a lot since he met you. He was never been very caring towards any girl before. I mean, before you were introduced to us of course." he chuckled a bit and you smiled. "Let me tell you something about his past. He.... was actually a guy who never trust girls that easily. He, of course, had experienced a heartbroken relationship before. You never knew about any of those, right?" he asked and you shook your head.

He nodded his head and continued."He once had a girlfriend before but she apparently......cheated on him. And for the first time, he cried, in front of us as we met each other during the training session afterwards. I was the one who noticed his expression which was kind of depressed before he broke down into tears. It was so hard for him at that time but the guys and I had finally succeeded in convincing him to move on."

You stared at him in disbelief. "I didn't know that he had a very painful experience." 

He chuckled slightly. "Well, that's Jeon Jungkook for you. Since then, he told us that he didn't want to give his heart to any girl anymore or even care about the romantic relationship. He didn't want to get hurt again.Of course, we thought that he was being crazy as he said that but we knew that it was the best for him to do so.We also didn't want him to get hurt.We're really worried about him." Namjoon said.

You only looked down at your feet as you were listening to every of his words. You suddenly heard him chuckled. "But ever since you showed up, I noticed that things changed, as in his behaviour and like that.He became more playful and day by day, .I could see that he get interested in you.  So, I guess I don't have to worry about him anymore."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter