So Many Battles

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO MANY BATTLES

Author's POV:

You stumbled a bit by her sudden presence. She adverted her gaze from you to Jungkook with a smirk.  You suddenly felt tensed as you saw that she was holding Jungkook's hand. She beamed as she was looking all excited to meet Jungkook here. Jungkook slowly turned uncomfortable as he also kept glancing at you. You frowned a bit as she suddenly glared at you but she quickly turned to Jungkook once again.

"Oppa. Can we go and sit at somewhere private?" she her bottom lips and even batted her fake eyelashes. You clenched on the drink in your hand as you really felt like pushing her away. Jungkook smiled a bit at her and slowly retreated his hand from her grasp. "I'm sorry. We can't do that." Jungkook kindly rejected. 

Youngmin was taken aback by that but she still refused to let him go. She once again beamed and held his hand. "Well then, can we just go and sit at another spot? Only the two of us.There's a lot of things that I want to talk about with you." she chuckled not-so-cutely anymore to Jungkook. He finally realised her true intention and behaviour. 

And so once again, he declined the offer. "I'm sorry but I like it here. You can just ask me anything right now." he told her with a lazy smile this time. You just stared at them in silence while sipping on your drink. You felt jealous of course.

Youngmin whined cutely and tugged on Jungkook's sleeve. She bit her lips and you turned disgusted by her action. She really wanted to take Jungkook away from you so bad and even Jungkook himself knew about it. "Can we just please have some private time together?" she kept on bugging him with her best cute pout. Jungkook sighed before looking at her with a smirk.

He eyed her up and down before cocking his head to the side.  Youngmin just bit her lips as she thought that he was checking her out. He came closer towards her and she somehow turned excited. You stared at Jungkook, flustered by his action.

What's he doing?!  you thought mentally.

Jungkook's smirk turned bigger and he suddenly grabbed your hand.You raised your eyebrows at him and he smiled warmly in return. He then showed the intertwined hands to Youngmin and flashed a cocky smile on his face. "Young lady, you can't say such things in front of my girlfriend.You can't even touch me like you did just now. You'll hurt her feelings. So, please excuse us. I need to spend my time with the only girl that I love." he finally said and left Youngmin behind,  who has now had her jaw hung open in disbelief. Jungkook pulled you away from the scene and you turned around to look at Youngmin again.

She frowned and glared at you before stomping her feet and walked away. Jungkook brought you towards the other members shortly after and they were sitting together at a table in a hidden corner. Jungkook sighed as he sat beside you. You then saw Yoongi smirked at him. 

"What did Youngmin say this time?" Jungkook just sighed while you raised your eyebrows at him confusedly. He just shrugged and smiled as if he had already read your mind. "I told Yoongi hyung about her and apparently all the other members also had known about this." he explained and you looked at the other members as they gave you a nod. You weakly smiled in return and just sighed.

"No worries, Jenny-ah. You and Jungkook will be fine." J-Hope said. You smiled and turned to Jungkook.

Then, your mind clicked to something. You had heard that Jungkook called you as his girlfriend. You suddenly had mixed feelings and grew confused by your current relationship status with him. He then noticed that you were looking confused. "You okay? What are you thinking about?" he asked and you just shrugged and smiled. "Nothing. I was just daydreaming." you simply said and he smirked. 

He leant in and whispered in your ear. "About me?" 

He pulled away and you just widened your eyes. You gulped and turned red again. "S-shut up." you stuttered and he chuckled while holding your hand on his lap. Butterflies filled in your stomach.

"Don't worry.Your secret is safe with me." he winked and you gulped before turning even redder than before. He grinned and ruffled your hair with his other hand. The members just smiled while looking at both of you. "Relationship goals as fu--" J-Hope blurted but suddenly stopped before he could finally curse. He turned to his side and saw that Jin was smiling with a creepy vibe. "That's close." J-Hope avoided his gaze and calmed himself.

You and the others laughed at him. Suddenly, a waiter came and handed a small note to Jungkook. Jungkook thanked him and read the note. 

"Looks like our manager wants to meet me at the rooftop." he said and handed the note to Namjoon. "You didn't get any text ?" he asked and Jungkook shook his head. "No, I didn't." 

"That's weird." Taehyung said while tilting his head and looked at the small paper. 

"Our managers would usually just text or call us. Why would one of them use notes?" Jin said and you nodded in agreement. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion."Well, I don't know. I'll just go and meet him there. I'll be right back, guys." he said and stood up.

He then turned to you. "Oh and just stay here and don't wander around alone, okay?" he said and smiled sweetly before he walked off.

Jimin frowned and took the note from Namjoon's hands. "This just doesn't feel right. Let me call the managers." he said and took out his phone before calling all four of the managers. The other members waited patiently but your heart grew anxious as one by one, the managers had told Jimin that they didn't send out any notes saying such thing to Jungkook to meet at the rooftop of the building. Jimin finally ended the last phone call.

He turned to the members and shook his head. "No, even this hyung didn't send out any note."

You turned confused and so were the others. "Then, who wanted to meet Jungkook at the rooftop?" Yoongi barged in and Namjoon turned anxious. "I have a bad feeling about this." he shook his head and suddenly all of the members' eyes landed on you. 

You raised your eyebrows and turned worried. "I'm worried. I need to see him now." you said and stood up. They also quickly got up. "Wait, we're coming with you." Namjoon said and you nodded. You and the boys then made way towards the elevator and pressed the button to the highest floor of the building. You anxiously waited and even blinked nervously a few times. 

The boys noticed your sudden behaviour so, Yoongi held your hand. "Calm down. Don't get too caught up with your thoughts." he said and you tried your best to nod at his statement. 

After a few moment, the elevator finally came to a stop. You got out and made your way towards the only door on the level. Your hands were only an inch away now from reaching the door knob when suddenly you heard someone yelled.

"I love you! You can just ditch Jenny and be with me instead. I can clearly see that girls like her only wants to play with your heart. She will leave you for other guys out there in no time!" a girl yelled and you swore you heard your name being mentioned. The girl was clearly dissing you.

Your heart suddenly clenched and your hands were also shaking.  "Did I hear Jenny's name?" Jimin said in wonder and the boys nodded their head. You gulped and decided to stay put for a while. The boys also agreed and just continued to hear the commotion.

"Youngmin, that's enough." a too familiar voice said. You knew that it was Jungkook.  Your heart sank as you finally realised that Youngmin had just tricked all the members to get some time alone with Jungkook. "That's Jungkook!" Taehyung claimed in a whisper.  "I see what's going on now." Yoongi said and stared at you. Your tears brimmed in your eyes in an instant but you fought hard to hold them from falling.

"Is she really your girlfriend, oppa? Tell me that she's not! You can't be with her. I love you more that she does. Besides, what so special about her anyway?! She's just clearly using you for your attention!" Youngmin continued to yell and you frowned at her choice of words. 

"How could she say that about our Jenny!" J-Hope and the others clenched their teeth.

Your breathing became heavy as your heart felt like it was being shot by a gun. Yoongi suddenly opened the door a bit and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter