Tell Me The Truth

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TELL ME THE TRUTH

Author's POV:

"Let's go now, Jenny." Joongki said and you nodded after fixing your ponytail.

"Goodluck! We'll see you tonight." Jin and Namjoon said to you while smiling happily. You nodded and waved at them.

You still have another day of photo shoot at the studio this time with the Japanese Ceci' Magazine and tonight, bbq session at a meat restaurant with the members. You sighed as you were feeling quite nervous thinking that you were about to meet Kento again. You had heard the news of course, about the relationship between you and Kento. The netizen was assuming that both of you were dating. You just shook your head at the ridiculous headline.

You and Kento met and quickly changed into the school outfit that were given by the staffs. The stylists started to get their job done and you were sitting on the chair beside his. He laughed as he saw your sleepy face. 

You turned to look at him and scoffed. "Stop looking at me." you whined.

"Nope. You look cute." he simply said and he really wasn't aware of the impact on you. Your face was flushed red already.

"Oh what's happening here?" an interviewer suddenly interrupted. You and Kento quickly laughed and denied everything. "Nothing, nothing." he said and the interviewer laughed in response. "We caught that on tape. No need to deny anything," she said and you were flabbergasted by the current situation.

"It's nothing really. We're just being friendly." Kento said and you thanked him mentally. Both of you were celebrities already so you have reputations to take care of. The crews then were filming you and Kento being pampered with makeup. You smiled and waved at the camera happily. "Hello~"

Kento smiled as he saw your action. "Hello~" he started to mimic your voice and you playfully glare at him. "Stop that." you whined.

He just laughed and stood up as he was already done. He then came to you and played with your hair. "Let me do your hair.Oh, you look really pretty like this." he said while piling up all your hair on the top of your head. The stylists and crews just laughed. You had to close your eyes and held in your laugh.

His laughter then echoed the room as he kept playing with your hair. "Oh your hair look like the horse's tail." he said and you broke into a big laughter.

"What are you doing? Stop that." you whined and tried to reach for him as he backed away. He laughed seeing you couldn't reach out for him.

"Oh you got really short hands." he started to tease you more. You playfully rolled your eyes and heaved out a loud sigh. The crews started to laugh again looking at you two. 

"Alright we're gonna have an interview after the photo shoot." the interviewer said and both of you nodded. You then finished with the hair and headed out to finish the photo shoot.

You and Kento posed professionally and both of you even joked around at the set.The director was really satisfied with the pictures. "You guys look really good together. Like a real couple." he complimented and both of you just laughed at it. Kento played with your hair quite a lot of times and you were getting used to it. You were actually getting more comfortable with him which you were feeling really happy about.

Joongki just watched you from afar while smiling.

Then you and Kento went to change into other clothes.

 

 

"So is the news the truth? You two are dating?" the interviewer asked and both you and Kento smiled. "Actually, yes we are dating." he stated and you turned to him in surprised.

He then laughed and patted your hair. "Sorry I was just kidding." he covered it up and you laughed and stared at him in disbelief. "This guy sure is funny." the interviewer said and chuckled. You agreed and chuckled as well. "I was shocked actually." you added.

"Alright, let me just clarify something. Jenny and I are actually childhood friends when she came to Japan for a few weeks. I actually had fallen in love with her and she is actually my first love. That's what happened." he explained and you nodded while blushing like mad. He was really casual at explaining this kind of things to the public.

"So that explains why you guys are so close and comfortable with each other." the interviewer said and nodded in wonder.

"Oh you're blushing?" the interviewer asked and you were getting redder than before. The crews there then laughed seeing you turning red like a tomato.

"I'm not." you denied and hid your cheeks. Kento smiled warmly at you and both of you went silent for a moment. Then both of you burst out laughing. "Stop that." you whined and he laughed while patting your head again.

"Oh and I actually had finally got to meet her again yesterday and I just couldn't believe my eyes that I would meet my first love here. I'm a fan of hers." he added and you nodded." That's right and I'm a fan of his as well. I just literally forgot his last name. That's why it's hard for me to remember or recall things between us.His face also had changed a lot." you claimed. The interviewer nodded in understanding. "Ah so everything i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter