I Like Her Too

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I LIKE HER TOO

Author's POV :

The person was staring at a tree in the darkness.He carefully observed it and after that he saw a hand came from behind it and......a head came flying straight into the screen making you screamed on top of your lungs in surprised.Jin who just came into your room just flinched and sighed.

"Yah,why are you screaming?" he said and you stared at him."Aish,this movie is too scary.I'm scared of the ghost." you whined and he chuckled."Then why are you watching it alone anyways?" he stated and you frowned at him."I don't think the other members would want to watch this with me." you pouted and he knew why."Is it because of that celebrity crush thingy?Namjoon told me earlier." he asked amusingly.

"Yeah,I think so.They didn't even want to talk to me since this evening." you sighed sadly.Jin walked inside and sat on your bed.You turned to him from the table."I think they're jealous." he said and you stared at him in disbelief.

"Jealous? You've got to be kidding me.They don't even like me in that some sort of ways,oppa." you said and shook your head."Well,you never know their true feelings.It could be right." he shrugged.

You sighed again and shook your head."No I don't think so." you replied.

"Alright forget about that.Why don't you just go and try talking to them?" he said and you blinked."You think it would work?" you asked a bit unsure.He made a face."Communication is important,Jenny-ah."  he said and you turned to your table.You thought for a moment and sighed."Alright then,let's just get this over with already." you said to yourself and Jin nodded."That's right." 

"Oh and Jenny-ah,tell them that the dinner is ready." he added and you heaved a sigh."Okay.." you answered bluntly.

With that, you got up and went to Jimin's and Taehyung's room.You knocked on the door but there is no answer."Hm?" you blinked confusedly.You decided to just go ahead and opened the door.When you opened it,you saw that the two boys were sleeping soundly.

"No wonder." you whispered.

You closed the door behind you and walked to Jimin first.You sighed as you stared and gently shook his body."Jiminie oppa?" you softly called.He shifted a bit and opened his eyes.He was a bit surprised seeing you woking him up.He stared confusedly at you."Jenny?"

You smiled and nodded."Hm.The dinner is ready." you told him and he smiled."Okay."

You then went to Taehyung and started tapping his shoulder."TaeTae oppa." you called and he stirred a bit.He rubbed his eyes and stretched his body.You smiled while looking at him.He look so adorable.you thought.

Taehyung then opened his eyes and observed your face for a moment.He frowned a bit."Jenny?" he touched your face."Am I dreaming?" he asked a bit unsure.Jimin laughed and you smiled at his silliness."No.I'm here for real." you stated and he frowned again."No.Go away.I don't want to talk to you." he said sternly and you were surprised by his behavior.

You turned to Jimin and he just shrugged while smiling."Aish,talk to me oppa~ please..~~" you whined.He hid his face under the blanket and you pouted.You pulled down the blanket and whined again."Oppa ! Stop being like this." you said and he glared at you."No." he stated and hid his face in his pillow.

You sighed and bit your lip."What's wrong with you....aish.." you blurted.

Meanwhile,Taehyung laughed mentally.He loved teasing you like this.

 

Flashback

Jimin closed the door behind him and plopped down on the bed.

"I like her too." Taehyung confessed.Jimin turned to Taehyung and his smile disappeared."What?" he asked Taehyung.

"If that BamBam guy can confess that he likes Jenny,then I can too.So I said that I like Jenny as well." he replied.Jimin was shocked by his words."Jimin-ah?" Taehyung asked as he saw that his friend just kept quiet. "Jimin-ah,what's wrong with you?" he asked worriedly.

"Actually,I like Jenny too." Jimin also confessed and Taehyung widened his eyes."What?!" he shouted a bit.

Jimin gulped and turned to Taehyung."I like her too,Taehyung-ah." he said again and Taehyung turned away while chuckling in disbelief.Silent filled the room as no one dared to talk.Taehyung was speechless.He couldn't believe that his own thought about this was coming true.

 

"Jimin-ah,for how long?" Taehyung suddenly asked lowly.Jimin lowered his head."What is it?" he asked.

"Jenny.How long have you like her?" Taehyung asked again.Jimin sighed for a second."I like her since the first day we met." Taehyung's heart crushed and his breathing was a bit shaky.He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment."What about you?" Jimin asked too.

"Same as you.Since the first day too." Taehyung answered while closing his eyes.

"I feel jealous you know,knowing that you are very close to Jenny now." Jimin blurted and Taehyung turned towards him slowly.He suddenly felt sorry too."But you're close to her too." he replied and Jimin chuckled."You think so?" 

Taehyung nodded while smiling a bit."I hope that this won't affect our friendship." Jimin said and looked at his friend.Taehyung thought for a moment before let out a warm smile."No it won't." he said and Jimin stared at him."You're not mad at me?" he asked and Taehyung shook his head."Why should I? You're my best friend.I can't lose my bestfriend over a girl." he said and Jimin smiled a bit.

"Sometimes I just hate you.Why do you gotta be so goddamn nice towards me?"  Jimin said and Taehyung shrugged."Just feel like doing it..." 

Jimin just laughed and he laid down on his bed."Taehyung-ah,let's pretend like we didn't have this conversation at all." Jimin suggested and Taehyung disagree with shaking his head."Why?" Jimin asked in half curious.

"Because I want to keep talking to you about her." he said and Jimin was taken aback by his brave answer.Jimin scoffed."As if I want to talk about her with you." he sarcastically said and Taehyung rolled his eyes,"Aish,Park Jimin.Can't you be nice to me?" he said and Jimin chuckled."Alright...fine.I'm just joking dude.Relax." 

Taehyung also chuckled and laid down on his bed."Let's just have a fair competition,Jimin-ah.You do it your way and I'll do mine." he said and Jimin agreed.

"Deal !"  they said in unison.

Just then,Jungkook bursted into their room."I heard you !" he suddenly said and that made the other two widened their eyes.Jimin quickly pulled him inside and closed the door,making Jungkook's body flew towards the bed."That hurt like hell,hyung!" he shouted while rubbing his ."Shh !" Taehyung shushed him sternly.

"Aish these two." Jungkook frowned and blurted."Yah,Jungkook-ah." Jimin smacked the back of Jungkook's head."Ouch,ah hyung !" he yelled painfully.

"What did you hear huh?" Jimin asked as he sat down beside Taehyung.Jungkook turned to them while feeling upset."I heard everything.That both of you like Jenny." he murmured.Taehyung and Jimin gulped and tried to find some excuses.Jungkook suddenly stopped them."Why her?" he asked while frowning.

"Well urm...it just happened,Jungkook-ah." Jimin answered sincerely.Taehyung also sighed.They both couldn't deny anymore.The truth has been revealed already."Ah there's a lot of girls out there but why her?!" Jungkook yelled and the other two just looked at him in surprised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter