1st Anniversary

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1ST ANNIVERSARY

Author's POV :

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly.His eyes were blinded by the sunlight for a moment.He then properly opened his eyes and scanned his surrounding.He looked at the unfamiliar room and suddenly remembered about what happened yesterday.He sat up straight slowly.He moved his hand but stopped afterwards as he realised that he was holding your hand.He turned to look at you who was sleeping soundly on a chair and had your head on the bed.

He felt sorry as he saw you because he thought that you might be uncomfortable.He gently caressed your head and gazed at you lovingly for a while.You stirred a bit and rubbed your eyes.Yoongi then let go of your hand. 

You sat up and looked at him."Morning." you greeted and he smiled.

"Morning." he replied.You looked at his stomach and asked him."How's your stomach?" 

He looked down and rubbed his tummy."It's fine now.Thanks to you." he sincerely said and you shyly grinned."Good to hear that." you said.You felt relieved as you saw that the gentle Yoongi had came back.

Yoongi scanned around for a moment and he looked beside his pillow."Oh what is this?" he said as he took your notebook.You smiled and looked down."That's my notebook." you claimed and he flipped the pages to see the contents.He read something and his eyebrows twitched as he saw something familiar."Is this...our song?" he asked and looked at you.You felt nervous at his choice of words.The word 'our song' somehow made you blushed.

You slowly nodded.He chuckled and started to read it."I see that you almost finish writing the lyrics." he said and looked proudly at you.

"Well,I just continued on what you had left behind." you said and chuckled shyly."But I like your lyrics as well." he confessed and you laughed in embarrassment."Ah well,it's nothing special." you cooed."We should start working on this song so that we can release it soon." he said with a bright expression and you laughed in agreement.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door."Come in." you said and a few people came inside."Oh M-nim." you said as he walked inside."Oh morning.Look,I heard that Yoongi was sick." he asked and you nodded.

"Are you okay now?" Joongki asked Yoongi and he nodded."Yes,hyung." 

"We should take you to the hospital.Let's go,Yoongi-ah." Joongki said and Yoongi still refused."No hyung,it's fine.I'm alright now.It's nothing serious." he said reassuringly.They debated for quite a while and finally Joongki gave up."Fine.But after this if you got hurt again,we will definitely take you to the hospital no matter how hard you try to refuse it.Understand?" Joongki said and Yoongi nodded while smiling slightly.

Joongki sighed and shook his head."Alright,you guys go and get ready first.Namjoon-ah,tell the other members to wait at the basement in 30 minutes.You guys have a fan meeting after this.It's your first anniversary anyways." he said and all of you nodded.

"Oh and what time are we leaving for Japan?" Namjoon asked and Joongki checked their schedule on his phone."About 7 pm tonight." he stated and Namjoon nodded.

"Can you get up,Yoongi-ah?" Joongki asked him and he nodded while getting out of the bed."I'm alright now.See?" Yoongi jumped a bit to show off his current condition.But on the inside,he was still feeling the pain.

You just kept observing his face.You had a feeling that he wasn't feeling very well at all.But nonetheless,you respected his decision anyways.

 

...........................

 

"Chukahae BTS !!" the mc said and all of you blow the candles on the cake.The fans were screaming frantically."I can't believe that all of you had rooted for us for a year already.We feel really thankful to have you guys in our life and hope that we can create more beautiful memories together in the future.Thank you,Army !!" Namjoon thanked the fellow fans through the mic.The fans continued to cheer and kept chanting their favourite member's name.

You smiled as you felt blessed to have such super cool fans.You even cried when you were giving out your speech to your fans and members.J-Hope and a few other members also turned proud and cried.

"I love you,Army ! Let's stay together until forever ! Fighting !" you said while tears were streaming down your face and you bowed politely.The fans also cried and all of the people there felt the same way.Jin came and hugged you on the stage.It made you felt relieved again and he helped to wipe off your tears as a staff came to Jin and handed him some tissues.The fans chanted 'uljima' to you and your heart instantly warmed.

"Thank you.I love you guys,so much." you held the mic and talk again.The fans cheered and waved towards you.You bowed and waved back while covering your face shyly.You know that you looked ugly at that time and you mentally laughed at yourself.Taehyung came and hugged you too.The fans cheered happily as they saw you and Taehyung had a skinship contact.You shyly chuckled in his arms.Taehyung just grinned and looked at the fans.

"She's our precious baby." he shouted without the mic and all the fans awed him.They were totally shipping you and Taehyung.

Namjoon smacked Taehyung away and grabbed your hand."Yah,stay away." Taehyung laughed and ran away.The fans laughed and cheered for Namjoon.

You had a very fun time with the members and the fans there.You laughed as someone shouted your name."Jenny is so pretty !!" a voice yelled and you chuckled while waving at her.She squealed as you noticed her presence.

You turned to look at the boys and they looked happy as you were too.You sighed satisfyingly as the 1st year anniversary celebration for BTS had went smoothly. Just then, a video was played on the screen.All of the audience turned quiet and the members were puzzled."What is this?" Jimin asked through the mic.Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter