It's Weird

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S WEIRD

Author's POV :

"Come inside.It's freezing out there." you said and made a space beside you so that Jimin could sit there.Jimin hesitated and you just looked at him."What's wrong,oppa?" you asked confusedly as he just stood there.He broke into a small smile then went inside and closed the door behind him. He slowly sat beside you and you just stared at him."Are you alright?" you asked and your voice made Jungkook stirred a bit in his sleep.You took a glance and looked at Jimin again.

"Y-yeah." Jimin said sadly and just laid back.You turned guilty for a moment.Did I do something wrong? you thought.

"Oppa? Did I do something wrong?" you inched closer towards him and that made him lost his breath for a moment.Too close.He thought and slightly gulped but you didn't even notice how he felt at the moment.Jimin felt like his heart would about to burst at any moment now.His eyes trailed down from your eyes towards your soft pink lips.At the same time,he shook his head slowly and you realised where he was looking at.

You suddenly felt butterflies in your stomach and felt as if you're not sleepy at all.What is this? you thought nervously.Then he looked up to meet your eyes.It was silent for a moment.

 

Jungook's POV:

I peeked a bit through my eyelashes.Of course that I'm not really sleeping.I saw those two,Jimin and Jenny who was now staring at each other without saying a word.I looked at Jimin and saw those loving gaze that he was giving towards Jenny.I know where this is going....

No...

I won't let this happen....

I was about to call Jenny's name but then the door bursted open by our members who just came.I just sighed in relief as I felt that they had saved the day.I can't let Jimin do anything to her.Because selfishly,I do admit that I like Jenny.Then,I thought about something.

Does Jimin hyung like her too?

There's no way,right?

Right?

No...It can't be...I hate this feeling.

 

 

Author's POV :

You pulled back from Jimin and just acted as if nothing had happened when the other members had gotten into the van.You looked to the other side and found that Jungkook had fully awake now.He was staring directly towards the outside through the window.You were surprised and nervous in the inside.Did he saw me and Jimin just now?  you thought.It was awkward and plus that you were sitting between both of them.You felt smaller as the time passed.You really didn't know what to feel or think by then. 

Suddenly,a hand held yours.You looked at it in surprise and turn to look at the owner.Jungkook showed no emotion and just turned away again while his grip was getting tighter.You just stared at him and wondered why he was doing that.Many questions ran through your head, yet you couldn't even voice out any of them.Nonetheless,you like this sudden warm side of him.You knew that he meant something.

On the other side,Jimin saw the two of you were clasping hands together.He quietly smiled.I guess he likes her and that he saw me with Jenny earlier.He thought while holding the painful feelings on the inside. He deeply inhaled and nodded to himself.

But little did the three of you know,one guy at the front seat was also thinking about you.He was confused actually.

 

Yoongi tried to focus on listening to the song through his earphones,but somehow his mind just couldn't seem to stop thinking about you.Why am I like this so suddenly? I don't understand it. he thought and scratched his head.He couldn't even stop thinking about all the little things that you did with him today.He even actually felt something twitched in his stomach when he fed you earlier and it abruptly stopped thanks to Jungkook who just suddenly interfered his little moment with you.

It's weird.He thought again and rested his hand on the left side of his chest,where his heart was beating rapidly. It's been a while now that he actually was feeling like this towards you but he never showed it before.Not even a little.

Do I perhaps feel something towards her? he wondered.

 

..............

 

You reached the dorm after eating dinner with the members and managers at a restaurant earlier.At that time also,you notice how Yoongi suddenly got all nice with you.He even fed you some dishes again.You just treated him as usual but you couldn't help but to think that he was being a bit different that day.

It was already 11 pm.You sighed and went to your bathroom to take a warm bath.It's been a pretty tiring day.Perhaps tomorrow will be the same too.

After you had changed into your pajamas and dried your hair,you went out and found nobody in the living room."Hmm..are they asleep?" you whispered in wonder.You went to the kitchen to get some orange juice and to your luck,Yoongi was there.He was just sitting on the counter while thinking deeply.He was facing on the other side so you slowly came to him.He seemed to be thinking hard about something.You fell silent for a while but decided to call him anyways.

"Oppa?" you tapped his back and he was a bit flabbergasted as he saw you."O-uh.Yeah,Jenny? I thought that you're already asleep." he answered while raising his brows.You smiled and shook your head."Well,I thought that you were sleeping too.You love to sleep,don't you?" you mocked him playfully and he scratched the back of his head shyly.

You tilted your head and looked at him in wonder.Why does he seem so...shy? you thought.He realised that you were staring at him so he stared at you too.At that time,you felt something again as you saw his deep gaze.You thought that you were mesmerized by him already.He literally could take my breath away even with no single effort.you thought.

"Jenny?" he spoke in an octave deeper than his usual voice and it made your heart fluttered for a moment."Y-yeah?" you answered a little too quick.You mentally facepalmed yourself after that.It looked like as if you were desperate or something.You also realised that this was the second time you were having a conversation with him alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter