School

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SCHOOL

Your POV:

I closed the gate and started walking while humming to Eric Nam's song called Heaven's Door.I really like listening to his voice every morning because he has such soft yet soothing voice when he sings.I pulled out my iPhone and plugged in the earphones.I clicked on Heaven's Door and started to enjoy my scenery around me.What a warm morning and I smiled to myself.As I entered the school's hallway, someone pulled one of the earphones from my right ear.I turned to see who's the culprit and I was shocked when I saw who it was.

Oh?!

"Jungkook oppa?" I raised my eyebrows."What are you listening to?" he said and put the earphone into his ear and smiled."I like this song too~,god we do have a lot of similarities right?" he said proudly and I laughed."We never discuss our interests yet.So,how come do you know about our similarities?" I shook my head while chuckling with him.He looked at me in amusement.He's really a funny guy.

 

Author's POV :

All of the students around you just stared in jealousy.First,it's because one of the hottest boy in the school had a conversation with you.Secondly, the girls envied you.Not to forget that you guys are suddenly close to each other.Even calling Jungkook as 'oppa'.The students especially the boys had been glaring at Jungkook for this whole time but Jungkook didn't seem to get affected by it.

Then,Yerin came and looked surprised by the scene.

He's a brave guy.Yerin chuckled mentally.

"Hello,sunbaenim." she greeted Jungkook and he smiled."Oh hi,are you Jenny's friend?" he asked her and she shook her head.Yerin linked her arm with you and looked at him once again."I'm her best friend actually." Yerin grinned.Both you and Jungkook just chuckled."I see.Alright,I better go to class now, so see you later Jenny-ah" Jungkook said and patted Jenny's head.Yerin gasped happily while looking at your red face.You bit your lip in happiness while looking at his back as he walked off towards his class.

"OPPA?!" some male students suddenly yelled.Especially your fanboys.You looked at them confusedly."What's the matter?" you asked innocently which made them fluttered in an instant."O-ohh..n-nothing,Jenny." they stuttered and you smiled at them.They were really happy that you talked to them.As soon as you walked off,Yerin came up to the boys."Don't you guys dare touch every guy that Jenny will talk to from now on.GOT IT?!" she warned.The boys gulped and nodded."Not even a little bit?" one of them said and they swore they saw the fire was burning in Yerin's pupil."NO !" she yelled.

"Yerin-ah,palli !" you shouted from afar.Her personality quickly changed to a happy state. The boys just whined silently on the inside.You had no idea about it though as Yerin quickly turned and ran to you happily.

Who's not afraid of Yerin though? Even though she is pretty, she's actually really good in hapkido.So,no one can mess with her easily.Including the seniors.

 

-

 

"Sorry,Jenny-ah.You know that I love you right?" Yerin sadly said to you.You nodded with a disappointed expression too.Yerin need to go back early as she need to attend a meeting with her girl group members."It's alright.I can stay in the library until the school is over." you smiled reassuringly.She hugged you one last time and bid a goodbye.

So,you went to the library and picked a fashion magazine.You took a seat at the very corner of the room as it was hidden behind some shelves so that you wouldn't be seen easily.

 

Jungkook's POV :

I was just wondering around the school building alone as Jimin hyung had to go to the dance class.I have no class right now until the school session is over.Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter