The Love Shield

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE LOVE SHIELD

Jungkook's POV:

"Goodbye, everyone! We love you, ARMY!!" I said through the mic and all of the members bowed to the crowd for the final time. After that, we quickly went backstage and towards the waiting room again. I closed my eyes and plopped onto the couch tiredly. The others were doing the same while our stylists were wiping the sweats from our faces. At the corner of my eyes, I saw that the weird guy earlier was running outside. 

"Stop him!" we heard a few guards yelled. I quickly turned curious so I went to the entrance, watching the scene. However, I saw that the guy had escaped from the back door and that the guards were still chasing him. What was that??
 

Joongki and the other managers suddenly came rushing into the room, making me backed away from the entrance. "What happened, hyung?" Namjoon and the other members turned worried. Joongki were still panting from running. "Guys, we need to go home now. There's a sasaeng that just disguised himself as a staff here." 

I widened my eyes and turned to my members. Namjoon quickly ordered us to get out from there. I immediately went to Jenny and stayed by her side. We then got out together and a few men in black surrounded us for our safety. They sent us back to the car safely shortly after. As we got inside, I noticed that the other members turned terrified.

I looked to my side and saw Jenny was trembling slightly. She was scared and I knew it. I held her hand and caressed it gently, hoping it would help to calm her down. 

Joongki then got inside into the driver seat and quickly drove off. He then received a phone call. "Hello? Yes, sir. We're on our way already. Alright, sir. I'll make sure their house will be guarded tonight." he spoke and ended it. He then sighed and turned to Namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah, make sure no one leaves the house tonight." he said and Namjoon nodded his head in understanding. "Yes, hyung."

I turned curious so I opened my mouth to ask. "Joongki hyung, do you saw the sasaeng just now?" 

I noticed that Joongki suddenly tensed up by my question. He nodded hesitantly, making all of us turned curious and uneasy. "Hyung? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. Joongki gulped hard before opening his mouth to reply.

"That's actually Kyunghun." he stated and all of us widened our eyes in surprised. "What?!" we yelled. Namjoon turned around to look at the other members. "Oh , Jenny. He must have come here to get her." he said and all of us got worried. Jenny tightened her grip on my hand and I looked at her sadly. I was feeling devastated because I couldn't stand seeing her got scared like this. "I'm scared." we heard her mumbled. 

"Oh god." I sighed and wrapped my hands around her securely. She almost cried at that time too.

Jimin then caressed her head and I just let him be. Jenny needed all of this kind of comforts. "Please be strong, Jenny-ah." Jimin said and I looked to the front. A lot of thoughts went through my head and I felt like killing Kyunghun on the spot. I really couldn't bear seeing him live freely like this while hunting my girl. Jenny was feeling really miserable right now.

 

 

After washing up, I made my way towards Jenny's room. I saw that she was crying silently while sitting on the bed. I quickly closed the door and went to her. "Hey, Jenny-ah. Shh, it's alright. I'm here with you." I comforted.

She looked up and smiled weakly at me. "I'm really weak." she spoke and chuckled at herself.  I sadly gazed at her. "No, you're not. Stop saying that." I said and hugged her. She put her head on my chest.

"Aren't you tired? You should sleep now." I spoke and I felt she was nodding her head. I smiled slightly and pulled away. "Alright, let's sleep now. I'll stay with you tonight." I continued and my heart warmed up after I saw she smiled sweetly at me. I felt relieved again.

"Come here." I laid down and patted towards the empty space beside me. She laid down as well and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. "Don't worry, Jenny-ah. I'll be here with you. I'll protect you." I kissed her forehead and waited until she fell asleep.

"Thank you, Jungkook oppa." I heard her whispered.

 

-

 

Kyunghun's POV:

"God damn it! I almost got caught by that stupid manager." I said and threw my hat towards the floor angrily.

"I ing hate their tight securities." I continued to yell. I panted heavily and slowly made my way towards the window. The moonlight shone directly onto my face. I calmed myself down and my mind instantly thought about Jenny.

"I need another plan." was what I figured out. I turned around slowly and went to sit down on a chair. I took a paper from the desk and stared at it as if I could burn it with my own glare. I scanned BTS's schedules and tried to think about my following plan to take Jenny back. I needed her. She's the only person that I really l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter