The Aftermath

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE AFTERMATH

Your POV: (It's been a while HOHO)

A week later, an article was released regarding the dating announcement between me and Jungkook. A lot of the fans and other shippers went crazy by the news. They however gladly accepted it and I felt relieved as if their blessings were the number one priority for me. Therefore, the Golden Couple or another name, JJ Couple had actually caused a huge sensation around the world in K-pop industry. BTS had gained more fans and popularity too. 

 

"Jenny!" Taehyung suddenly came running towards me while laughing. Just then, I saw Jungkook was chasing him from behind. Taehyung then quickly hid behind my back and I just chuckled. "Stop there, Jungkook-ah! I'm sorry!" Taehyung shouted. Jungkook just frowned and clenched his teeth. "You broke my favourite candy!" he yelled. 

I tilted my head feeling confused. "Candy? Just a candy?!" I stared in disbelief. "No! Two of them!!" he argued back and tried to catch Taehyung. Taehyung just kept holding my shoulder, making me giggled and shook my head.

"Stop it, oppa. It's just some candies. Here I have a few more." I said to Jungkook. He suddenly beamed and took the candies from my hands. He then glared at the person behind me. "You're lucky just because of my girlfriend." he said and took my hand before leading me outside of the practice room. My heart fluttered when I heard him called me his girlfriend. I definitely need to get used to it already.Taehyung then sighed in relief before dropping himself to the floor.

I turned my focus towards the guy who was now had made me went inside an empty studio room. I then went to sit on the couch. As I was sitting, I heard a click sound and I knew that he just locked the door.Jungkook smiled and suddenly went to attack me with a hug. He nuzzled his head in my neck. I chuckled at the contact and brought my hand up to his hair, it lovingly. He suddenly groaned and I could feel that he was reacting to my grip. Seconds later, I felt something soft on my skin and I realised that he was kissing my neck up to my jaw. I would lie if I say that I didn't feel nervous by the skinship. 

I gulped and my breathings turned shaky.  He slightly pulled apart and smirked at me.  "It's been awhile since we had a private moment together." 

I snickered. He eyed my lips and I noticed it. "Don't think of anything crazy, you idiot." I replied and he raised his eyebrows in amusement. He took a breath and shrugged. "I can't stop it." 

He smirked once again and I widened my eyes in surprise as he attacked my lips. His lips gently nibbled mine and I unconsciously brought my hands towards his head and played with his hair. I even grasped it tightly and I swore that I heard him moaned at my touch.  

"." I heard he cursed lowly, making me .

He then grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss.He even lifted my shirt up a bit so his hands would have a better access to my skin. I felt he my bottom lips and even bit it to ask for an entrance. I gladly accepted him and let him devoured my mouth. His gentle touch had made one of my hands to travel down to his lower abdomen. I ran my hands through the fabric of his sweatshirt but felt frustrated afterwards as I didn't feel him enough.

I then slowly clenched onto his shirt and sneaked my hand onto his soft skin. I ran my hands over his stomach. I gasped as I felt his abs having contact with my skin. Since when did he have these abs? Then, I felt him smirked and he pulled away about an inch. "Like what you touch?" he whispered seductively and even my lips. I unconsciously just nodded and went eager for his touch.

 "Good girl." he said and later backed away slowly, teasing me, which made me frowned and leant forward to close the gap again. He chuckled while sneaking his hands into my shirt. He placed them on both sides of my waist. I gasped lowly at the touch."Who's thinking about something crazy now?" he smirked and I bit my lip. "Shut up and kiss me." I said and his smirk turned bigger. Oh, how I hate to see him win just like this. 

"With pleasure." he said before his bottom lip and kissed me again. This time, he was rougher than before. His tongue fought with mine for dominance but I knew too well that he would always win at that. 

"Baby, you taste so sweet." he said and I smiled. He then pushed me and I felt my back landed on the couch with a soft thud, He pinned me hard and our breath got heavy. He captured my lips again and after that, he slowly went lower from my lips, to my jaw and to my neck. I moaned softly as he suddenly bit and on my skin. I let out a shaky breath and also tilted my head to the side so that he would have a better access to my now exposed neck.

His hands then travelled down to my body and I shivered as he caressed the skin under my shirt, I slowly regained from my ecstasy and decided not to lose in this game,

I then once again brought my hands up to his hair and grasped it harder than earlier. I kept grabbing and locking my hands in his hair as I felt him moaned in my neck. His hot breath lingered on my skin, making my heartbeat accelerated in excitement. He groaned again at my touch and I smiled in victory.

"." he growled. He quickly brought his lips back to my lips and kissed me passionately. His hands came up and clasped them around my body, pulling me closer. I then moaned by the pleasure as he suddenly deepened the kiss one more time.

Our legs tangled together and I had to keep reminding myself that we're still at the office building. I slowly slowed down my movements and pulled away. We then panted heavily and he rested his forehead on mine, His eyes were still closed and I smiled looking at his face. He slowly opened them up to meet mine.

"That was...pretty steamy."  he deeply chuckled. I nodded and chuckled as well. 

"I hope we can do this more often." he whispered with a smirk. As soon as I heard that, I scoffed and smacked his chest playfully. "You wish." I said and he laughed. I pushed him and tried to walk away. but failed to do so as he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the couch again.

"Oh yeah? But you will kiss me back because you just can't resist me." he said with a sly grin plastered on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh yeah? Try me." I challenged. 

He instantly leant in and kissed me. He went slow for a moment but turned more heated a moment later. I won't lose to him that easily so I had to hold myself from giving in to him. I won't kiss h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter