Can't Help Myself

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAN'T HELP MYSELF

Author's POV:

"Jenny?" Jungkook gently knocked on the door and opened it. He then sighed sadly as he saw you were sitting on the bed.You stared emotionlessly towards the window. "Jenny, are you alright?" he came and sat beside you. Just then, all of the other members slowly made their way towards you. 

You sighed and stared at them. 

"I'm scared." you murmured and the boys turned more worried. "Hey, we're here with you. We'll never let that bastard catch you again, yeah?" Namjoon said. You nodded your head and gulped. "Jenny, don't worry. Bang PD have tightened the security for us. Everything is under control." Jin added reassuringly. You sighed and smiled weakly. "But he's a tricky person. You won't even realise that he would be there beside me in no time."

The boys' face hardened. "We'll never let that happen. I'll make sure that you can live freely again and enjoy your youth. Mark my words." Jungkook turned concerned.

"Do not be afraid, Jenny-ah. You need to show Kyunghun that you're strong and not scared of him. You can't have him control you." Namjoon continued. You stared at the floor and turned slightly scared at his words. "I don't know, guys. This is pretty scary already. He would come to get me at any time now." 

"Jenny, please don't say that. We don't like seeing you being so down like this. Where is the optimistic Jenny go?" Jimin said with a sad tone. "Please smile?" he pleaded. You slowly smiled at him. Jimin sighed and patted your shoulder. "We'll always be here with you."

You nodded your head in return.

Namjoon then smiled widely. "Just stay calm and don't think too hard about this, Jenny-ah." 

"Thank you for comforting me, guys." you replied and smiled at the boys sincerely.

 

I guess they're right. I should just stay calm. you thought.

 

-

 

"Hyung, what should we do?" Jungkook asked Namjoon curiously as they were both got left alone at the practice room. Namjoon sighed and shook his head. "I'm not sure anymore, Jungkook-ah. I mean, everything that we do is actually risky. We're too exposed to the public."

"Then, you're saying that there's no other way?" he asked sadly.

Just then, a deep voice interrupted their conversation. "I'm planning to send you guys away to overseas for a while." the two boys quickly turned and bowed at their producer. Bang PD smiled weakly and slightly nodded his head.

Then, he sighed heavily. "But, I'm afraid I can't do that. It's only because you guys are going to be out of my sight and I don't want anything bad to happen. Therefore, I think that it is wiser for you guys to be in this building with me as often as you can."

Namjoon and Jungkook looked at each other. They smiled and agreed. "Thank you for your concern, sir." they bowed. Their producer just smiled softly. "Boys, please keep your eyes on Jenny, alright? She must be really scared right now." 

They both nodded and thanked him again before Bang PD finally left the room.

 

Meanwhile, you were with Yoongi in the studio, composing some new songs. However, it's already been quite a while now that you were just doing your work in silence. Yoongi turned curious so he sat back and observed your facial expression. He noticed that you would frown as you were fiddling with the papers in your hands. 

Yoongi sighed and suddenly went out. You just kept being busy with those lyrics and typing something on the computer.

After a few minutes, Yoongi came back and set a drink beside your hand. Your eyes turned towards it instantly. You then flashed him a smile. "Thank you."

He nodded and snickered. "You're working too hard, Jenny-ah."

You just shrugged and sip[ed on the drink. You closed your eyes at the scent of the freshly brewed coffee. "Just wanted to distract myself from thinking about Kyunghun." Yoongi's smile instantly fell as he heard the name. He turned more alert and leant forward. "Hey, it's okay. You're safe with us." he held your hand. You set down the drink and chuckled. "I know. I feel safe now already." 

"Good." he replied. 

"But I still couldn't help feeling scared." you sighed. He gently patted your head. "That's normal for everyone. So, just think positive and be aware of your surroundings, yeah?"

You agreed and thanked him later on.

"Jenny." you heard someone called from the entrance. Your head perked up and smiled widely as you saw Jungkook came and squished your face with his hands. "That hurts." you whined and he just laughed. "Sorry, you're too cute."

Yoongi and Namjoon just looked at each other while smiling. " Lovebirds." Namjoon blurted. You and Jungkook just grinned at them in return.

 

-

 

The next morning.

"Jenny-ah, Joongki hyung called and said that we should--" he paused before realising that you weren't in your bed. "Jenny?" he called again and began to search around the room, even in the bathroom as well. He began to panic as he didn't find you anywhere. "Jenny?!" he yelled.

'Jenny-ah?!"

"What's wrong, Jungkook-ah?" Jin came and asked worriedly. Jungkook turned to him and breathed heavily. "She's not here! Hyung, have you seen Jenny?" his heart beat faster this time. Jin's face instantly relaxed and he put his hand on his chest. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Oh god, you scared me. She is just in the laundry room with Jimin."

Jungkook's breath instantly turned stable again. "R-really? Oh well, I thought that she got taken away again." he sighed in relief. Jin chuckled and waved his hands off. "Don't worry. She's safe."

With that, Jungkook quickly went to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter