Filming In School

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FILMING IN SCHOOL

Author's POV :

You blinked tiredly and rubbed your eyes.When you saw a man holding a camera,you quickly stood up and hid your bare face with the blanket.

"What is this ?" you mumbled confusedly.

You were actually sleeping soundly before that but you suddenly had woken up by the squeaking sound of your door being opened by one of the camera crews.He was actually filming your sleeping figure.You were shocked at first but then relaxed a bit when you realised that it was for the reality show.You showed to the camera your eye smile and slowly showed your bare face.

"You look pretty.It's okay." the crew said and you laughed."No I'm not." you replied.Then,Namjoon came inside while he was still half sleeping."I thought they only woke me up", he said and laughed while sitting beside you on the bed.

"Your room is beautiful." the crew said and you thanked him shyly.Then,he filmed all the things in your room and then he took some time on filming the desk that was full with papers of lyrics and music sheets.You went to the desk and sat on the chair.You look to the camera and told him that you were working hard to make good songs for the future BTS album.The cameraman nodded and smiled.Namjoon smiled too and looked proudly at you.

" That's our Jenny." he said.

"Alright,let's go to the living room." Namjoon said and you followed him.There, there were many cameras had been set up for the reality show.You greeted the crews and sat beside Taehyung on the couch.He was half asleep while leaning his head with his hand.

He then turned to you and smiled warmly.You replied his smile back.

Then,all of the members gathered together and greeted formally to the cameras.After that,your manager told you guys to get ready to go to the school and some of you need to go straight to the practice room.You,Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin were the people who were still studying in school.The other members need to go to the practice room to continue practicing and discuss about making new songs for the next upcoming comeback album after the debut album.BTS will keep working on producing and performing new songs until the next few years.

After you got out from your room with your fresh school uniform, the crew started to film you.You kept playing and talking to the camera like it was your best friend.The crew also felt comfortable talking to you.They thought that you were pretty kind and quite playful with the other members.

In the van,you sat beside Jungkook while the manager drove you to the school.The camera was still filming and you guys just acted natural like always.You and Jungkook kept chatting along with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Are you guys gonna follow us to the school too?" Jimin asked and the crews nodded."Omg" Jimin said and all of you laughed but at the same time felt shocked as well.

After some moment,all of you have arrived at the school and the crews got out first with the cameras.You then hopped off from the vehicle along with the boys cheerfully.You guys started walking and the crews were filming from the front .You smiled shyly and just walked towards your class.Then all of you split towards different paths.The class was about to start and the crews had stopped filming for awhile.Before that,you bid goodbye to the camera and went inside.The students,which were your classmates giggled when they saw you.They thought that you were so cute talking to the camera,especially the boys though.They admire your adorableness.Yerin came and chatted with you happily.It's been awhile since you met her since she was so busy with her schedules now.You were happy when you saw her.You kept talking about debuting experience with her and kept praising Yerin about her beautiful dance moves on stage.

"Ey come one,Jenny-ah.Everybody here knows that you're a better dancer compare to me." Yerin said and chuckled.You just laughed along and glanced outside to see that the crews were patiently waiting for you to finish your class.

Hmm..poor them. you thought.With that,you went outside and met them.

"Hey,well I just wanted to tell you that this class will end in about 3 hours or so,so you guys can go rest at the cafeteria while waiting for me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter