Believe Me

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BELIEVE ME

Jimin's POV :

We got back to the dorm and I sighed as I plopped myself on the bed.Taehyung came afterwards and looked at me in wonder. "What's wrong,Jimin-ah?" he asked with a hint of concern in his voice.Even though he always acted all dork and playful,I know that he is actually a really nice and caring person.

This is why I hate him so much.Why must he be so damn nice? He got the look and attitude that all the girls in this world dream for as their dream guy.Perhaps including Jenny too?

Sigh.Whatever it is,he is still my bestfriend.Even though I always get jealous whenever he was being all nice with Jenny.But I just couldn't get this feeling over with as I think I have already falling for Jenny.

I smiled at Taehyung and shook my head."Nothing,I was just tired."I said and we smiled to each other.He threw himself beside me on the bed."I know that feeling.I'm tired as well." he said and both of us stared at the ceiling above us silently.

After a moment of silence,I heard a snore.I turned to the side and chuckled lowly as I saw that Taehyung had already fallen asleep.It was such a tiring day afterall so I understood.

I pulled the blanket and hover it above him.I looked at him for a bit and started to relax my mind.

I would rather lose Jenny to you rather than other guys in this world.I know that you will take a good care of her because you're the type of person who is loyal towards your partner.I mentally smiled in satisfaction with my decision.

I went to his bed on the other side and laid on it.Slowly,I finally drifted off to dreamland.

 

Your POV :

The next day.

The four members including me just got home from school today and we don't need to go practice today as we were given a day off to rest for a while.I took a shower to freshen up my body and wore a new pair of casual clothes.I dried my hair and went outside towards the living room only to find J-Hope and Jungkook were playing video games there.

Hmm...what are the others doing? I thought mentally.

I went into Jin oppa's room and found that he was watching something on his laptop meanwhile Namjoon was playing games on his phone.

"Oppa,I'm bored." I said and the two chuckled.Jin gestured me to sit beside him on the bed."What are you watching ?" I asked as I noticed that he was actually watching a local drama and the drama was quite popular at that time."I'm watching My Love From The Star.I like the main actors." he said and I laughed knowingly."Do you like Kim Soohyun?" I asked and he nodded."Yeah,he's a great actor so who doesn't like him?" he chuckled and I slightly smirked.

I realised that my members had never really known about my background yet especially my family members.They just knew that I have an older brother but they didn't know about him at all yet."Would you like to meet him one day?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows."What do you mean?" he blurted.I smiled and added,"I can help you if you want." I casually said and that made him and Namjoon laughed at me.

"What?" I asked confusedly."How can you help with that thing,sweetheart?" he said in a teasing tone.I pouted."Why don't you trust me? Don't you really want to meet my older brother?" I said half upset.

"Brother?!" both of them turned their attention to me."Yes,brother." I claimed.They turned confused but then Namjoon being the clever one, finally had a clue of it.He snapped his fingers and leant towards me.

"Is he possibly your sibling ? I mean, are you telling us that the man in this screen right here which is Kim freaking Soohyun is your older brother ?" he asked with a shocked expression.Same goes to Jin oppa.Right now both of them were watching me in anticipation.

I smirked and nodded proudly."Absolutely yes."I answered and they widened their eyes.It went silent for a while until they suddenly bursted out laughing.My smirk faded away slowly."HA...HAHAHAHHA !!" they both laughed."Sorry to say this but how can we believe you, Jenny-ah.He's such a big star so yeah..." Namjoon said and I frowned.

"Why won't you believe me? He is my real brother.I'm telling you the truth." I added and this time I was totally disappointed by them.They really won't believe me.

I sighed in defeat."Fine,I was just joking.I made things up." I said as I gave up and faked a 'busted' smiled.I smirked one more time and opened the door to leave.I even heard them laughed behind me.I got out and closed the door and went straight into my room.

 

Namjoon's POV :

After Jenny had went out, I stared seriously at Jin hyung."Is it true?" I asked curiously.Jin hyung also turned serious and scratched his head."I have no idea.We all just know that she does have an older brother but we didn't know who he is.Not to mention that he is a famous person." Jin hyung said.

"But I mean, it might be true." he added and we looked at each other for some moment as if looking for the right answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter