Ken

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KEN

Author's POV:

You monitored Kento's solo photoshoot and you couldn't help but kept looking at him. He got that really angelic face. Your heart skipped a beat as you thought about him.

"That's great. Good job everyone.See you tomorrow." the director said and I sighed in relief as the photo shoot for today was over. You bowed at the staffs and you smiled at them.

Just then, someone softly tapped your shoulder from behind. You quickly turned around and rounded your eyes a little bit. "Good work today,Jenny-chan." Kento said and flashed you a warm smile. Your heart slightly fluttered just by looking at his innocent angelic face. "U-uh you too, Kento-kun." you bowed slightly at him.

You then saw him gulped and looked around hesitantly. You tilted your head in confusion. "Is everything alright?" you asked politely and he looked taken aback by your sudden question. He just shook his head and smiled again. "I was just wondering if .... if you would like to have a drink with me." he said and stood nervously.

"Oh." you could feel your cheeks heated up by his sudden request.

" Of course I would like to." you replied and he smiled in delighted.

"Good. Hmm let's go this way then." he said and led you the way. You quickly told your manager about it and went to Kento again.

"You better thank me after this." Joongki muttered to himself as he watched you walked away.

 

-

 

So you were currently in a nearby cafe with Kento Yamazaki, one of the nation's best-looking actor and model. You kept looking at your drink because you were feeling too nervous. "You've changed a lot." he suddenly said and smiled.

You were caught off guard by his statement. "Huh?W-what do you mean?" you asked in curiosity but you were actually freaking out on the inside.

"I mean, you got way prettier than before of course." he said again and this time you were really freaking out on the outside as well. T-Than before??

"I'm sorry for saying this but, I think you just went overboard. You're creeping me out right now." you replied feeling slightly uncomfortable. He quickly waved his hands off. "Ah no! No! Sorry about that. I don't mean to scare you or anything." he said feeling flustered.

You just scanned around and gulped. "W-well. Okay then" you said and looked at his face. He looked a bit miserable at the moment.

You tried to change the topic before anything goes wrong. "You know, you're actually quite familiar to me, Kento-kun. I mean--" you suddenly stopped talking as you saw his eyes went wide. His smile suddenly returned and you felt creeped out once again. What's with this guy?

He kept staring at your face as he was waiting for your next words. You were at loss of words already actually. He's a weird guy.

"Y-you looked like someone I knew in the past.Just that.Yeah." you finally finished your words and he turned to look a bit disappointed. He sighed and slouched in his chair. "Well.. you really don't remember me then." he said and you raised your eyebrows. "Remember you? Have we met before?" you asked cautiously and he sighed for the umpteenth time. He stared intensely into your eyes, then slowly moved forward and rested his hands on the table.Your focus quickly averted to him.

"Ever need a horse ride, princess? A princess like you should never walk barefooted like that. Right?" he suddenly said and you had to pause for a bit to process the words.That had automatically made you scoffed in confusion.

"That is so ridiculous. Tsk what is that nonsense--" you abruptly stopped. A sudden familiar voice and words were playing in your mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter