Don't Go

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DON'T GO

Author's POV:

You couldn't believe your own eyes anymore. You couldn't even bear the pain in your heart. You were bothered about Jungkook and Youngmin for quite some time now. You sighed as you heard the fans chanted together. You looked at your fans and smiled weakly. They called out your name and you just waved happily at them but deep down inside your heart, you were broken.Why? Well, thanks to Jungkook.

"Jenny?" you heard Jungkook called. You faked a smile and he noticed. "Did I go too far?" he asked a bit unsure,

You scoffed and faked a chuckle, not bothering to answer him. You shook your head and just continued to interact with the fans.Jungkook blinked but quickly faked a smile and acted as if everything was okay in front of the people. He had no choice but to wait until both of you get home.

 

 

As you got home, you just walked straight towards your room and locked the door. You need some time and space alone. Your mind couldn't help but drifted towards Jungkook. You scoffed to yourself as you thought how idiot you were to trust him that easily. Liar.

You didn't even notice that a tear had escaped from your right eye. You frowned as you wiped them away. Why should I cry over that idiot anyway?

You kept scolding yourself and just stared at the wall.

Meanwhile in Yoongi's and Jungkook's room, the members had silently gathered to talk with Jungkook.

"Yah! I told you that I would kill you if you hurt her !!" Yoongi gritted his teeth, Jungkook frowned feeling upset with himself and looked down.

"Jungkook-ah, don't joke around that far. You've hurt her feelings! Are you some kind of playboy now?! " Namjoon yelled in a whisper. "I'm not a playboy, okay! I just wanted to see her reaction. I really didn't mean it.I love her and only her." Jungkook finally said. The other members just sighed. "Listen to me. We're gonna go out for a while and you must fix this as soon as possible! You understand me? I can't bear seeing her getting sad already." Yoongi said and stood up. He signalled the others and all of them went out.

"Don't make any more mistake." J-Hope said before closing the door.

He heard the front door closed. He sighed in frustration as he regretted doing what he did earlier to you. He blamed himself for all of it.He then walked outside of his room and made his way towards yours. He gulped before gently knocking on your door.

You quickly calmed yourself down and wiped off the excess tears before opening the door slightly. You slowly looked up and saw the face that you really didn't want to see at the moment. 

"Jenny?" he was shocked seeing your eyes were puffy and red. He instantly knew that you had been crying. His heart shattered into million pieces as he blamed himself for his stupid mistake. You rolled your eyes and pushed the door close again afterwards but his strength was too much for you to fight back. He held the door and you stumbled to the back a bit as he finally got in successfully. He then locked the door and you frowned at his action. 

"What do you want?" you asked in a calm tone. He eyed you for a while before opening his mouth to talk. "I want to talk to you about something." 

"I don't think that there's anything to talk about. Excuse me." you said and made your way passed him to open the door but only to be stopped by him. He held your hand but you didn't turn around.

"Release me.Please." You lowly pleaded.Your tears were swelling in your eyes as you felt the warm contact on your hand. You missed the warmness but you reminded yourself that he had played with your feelings. He lied to you.

"I will never let go." he said in a serious tone. You scoffed sarcastically and tears finally fell from your eyes. You finally turned around again to meet him face to face. You gently yanked his hand away and made way towards the door but only to be stopped once again by him. He was holding your hand more tightly this time and you flinched at the pain. "It hurts. Let go of me, Jungkook-ah!" you called him by his name informally. He shook his head and went to hug you. You struggled to push him away and even kept punching his chest. "Stay away from me!" 

He closed his eyes and just bore the pain. He gritted his teeth as he received the painful contact. He didn't even say anything but just listened to the words that were coming out from your mouth. "Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" your voice cracked a bit as you were trying hard not to cry out loud.

You continued to struggle to escape from his tight embrace. Your tears were flowing uncontrollably as well.You kept struggling hoping that he will let go anytime soon but he didn't seem to give any intention of releasing you. "I said let go of me! I hate you!" Your action finally turned weak because you were already running out of energy from crying and struggling. You cried and clenched onto his shirt. You hid your face in his chest and tears were staining his shirt but you didn't even care anymore. Your legs gave up so you slowly collapsed to the floor. Jungkook embraced your body closer to him.

"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook." yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter