Cross The Line

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CROSS THE LINE

Author's POV:

"There's a lot of people here tonight." you said as you looked ahead.He hummed in response. Both of you didn't even wear any face mask to hid your identity. You and he were now exposed to the public.You enjoyed the night breeze of the walk. You smiled and looked at Jungkook. "This is so refreshing! I haven't gone out like this for a while." you admitted and he chuckled. "I know that."

A moment later, people started to recognise both of you. "Oh my god, isn't that Jungkook and Jenny?!"

"I think it's them!!"

"Oh wow! Jenny is so pretty !!"

"Jungkook is hella good looking in person!!"

"Where's the manager? There's only both of them here?"

 

You and him both heard the crowd and just grinned at each other.

"Are you cold?" he asked as he saw the vapour that came out after you exhaled. "No, I'm fine, oppa." you declined politely, "Let's go up, shall we?" he said and you nodded excitedly.

You and he then went up of the Namsan Tower and you awed the crowd. "There's really a lot of people up here too." you glanced at them as some of the people were squealing at the sight of you and Jungkook. "Here, let's go sit at that cafe." he said, You followed and he chose at an empty spot. The waitress came and gasped as she greeted you. You smiled kindly and ordered your food with him. As she was gone, Jungkook stared at you with a smile plastered on his milky white face. He admired your beauty under the glimpse of moonlight. You smiled and tilted your head. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're so beautiful," he answered with a grin. You laughed and covered his eyes playfully. "Stop that!" He laughed as well and tried to peek to see your face. You both joked with each other, didn't even mind about other people who were obviously watching both of you. They couldn't believe their eyes that you two would be so close towards each other. Some of them even took pictures and videos.

The food arrived and you ate it without hesitation. You noticed that the people were watching and some of them even waved. You chuckled and waved back to the fans. Jungkook also turned around and smiled at them.

After that, both of you went out from the cafe. People kept squealing non-stop and some even trailed from behind. Nevertheless, even in such crowded place, you really enjoyed the night breeze thanks to the guy who had just wrapped an arm around you. You turned to the sight and saw Jungkook was smiling down at you. "This is probably the craziest date ever, but I love it." you whispered in his ear.

He laughed and held your hands. "That's a relief for me then."

"Excuse me, why are you here with Jenny?" a fan suddenly asked. Jungkook smiled and showed his hand that was interlocked with yours. "We're on a date." he simply answered and all of the people gasped in surprise.

"I told you they are a real couple!!" a girl yelled at her friends.

"You guys look good together." they shouted and Jungkook smiled. "Ah thank you." 

"Golden Couple Fighting !!" they yelled and you chuckled while gently linking your arms with Jungkook. He smiled widely afterwards as he saw that you had finally starting to open up about your relationship with him even though you weren't his official girlfriend yet. 

I'll make you officially mine one day. he thought. He grinned as he saw you were waving at some little kids. 

"Oppa look! He's so cute!" you pointed at a baby in a woman's embrace. You came and waved at the baby. The baby then grinned widely and giggled. "He's really in a good mood." Jungkook smiled and played with his cheeks. The woman also nodded his head in agreement while laughing, looking at her child. 

 

Jungkook then brought you into a gift shop. There, you saw a lot of colourful padlocks were being sold. "Can I do this with you?" he suddenly asked as he adverted his gaze to you. You slowly turned to him with a soft smile. "Of course."

You and he then picked a set of 'couple locks' and went outside. "Let's lock them there." you grabbed his arm and he laughed as he saw how cute and childish you were being at that time. You were pretty excited of course as this was your first time doing this kind of thing. "Alright, let's lock ours." he said and both of you linked the locks together and locked them to the metal thingy.

You smiled as you read the message on his lock. 

Thank you for existing in my life, Kim Jenny. I love you.

 He also looked at your message. You're my style, Jeon Jungkook. Thank you for always be by my side.

He laughed and looked at you. "What is this? What happened to 'Sorry, you're not my style' thingy?" You chuckled and shrugged, "Just felt like faking things in the past and also because of someone."

He smirked and patted your head. "Does that someone per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter