Only You

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY YOU

-edited-

Author's POV:

"Yah Jimin, why don't those two talk nor look at each other? Did something happened?" Taehyung asked his friend.

Jimin shrugged and shook his head, having no idea as well. "I hope they're okay." Jimin said.Taehyung sighed and observed your expression as you were hugging Jin. You looked different in his eyes as if you were hiding something.

You then went into your room.

-

 

You had your dinner with the others and you swore you couldn't even glance at Jungkook. The scene earlier was still playing in your mind. There was no way that you would ever forget it easily. You sighed and glanced at the clock on the wall of your room. 

2 a.m.

Yet you still couldn't sleep even though you felt a bit tired from the filming. After some time, you decided to go and grab some water in the kitchen. It was already dark as the others were probably asleep. You the lights in the kitchen and you almost had a heart attacked as you saw a figure was staring with wide eyes at you. He was the last person ever that you ever wanted to see at the moment, and that was none other than Jungkook.

"You scared me!" you held a hand on your chest to calm yourself. He scoffed at you and drank his water calmly as he then sat on the island.

He then averted his gaze on you. "Why aren't you asleep yet? We have an early schedule in the morning." he asked in a serious tone. You just gulped and slowly made your way towards the refrigerator. "I-I just want to grab a drink." You felt like a little kid being scolded by an elder at that time.

He nodded but his eyes never left your figure. He observed as you drank some water.

His eyes suddenly stared at your lips which you had a few times. He gulped and turned nervous all of the sudden. He thought about the feeling when he was kissing you earlier. Your lips was so soft on his and he thought that he would lose his mind if he kept staring at them any longer.

He then looked away and faked a cough. You eyed him nervously.

"What are doing here, anyways?" you asked. He slowly turned to you and shrugged. "Well, I couldn't sleep. I just can't stop myself from thinking." 

You blinked and tilted your head. "About what?"

He smirked and eyed you. You quickly avoided his gaze and looked down at your feet. "Do you really want to know?" he suddenly hopped off from the island and walked closer. He was extremely close so you automatically walked a few steps back. You cursed mentally when you felt a sudden contact came from behind you and it was the counter. You then slowly looked up, only to meet with a smirking Jungkook.

Your eyes widened at the distance between your faces. You could feel his hot breath on your face as he pinned you against the counter.

H-holy shiz...He's so close.Too close !

You gulped nervously and looked at him with a straight face. "No, I don't!" you denied. But your voice came out weak and his smirk turned bigger.

"I mean, I can tell you if you want." he whispered seductively and leant an inch closer. You widened your eyes as you put your hands on his chest to stop him from leaning in any closer. By then, your face was already really red. You even swore that he could hear your heart beatings. 

Since when he became like this? He could kill my heart with his smirk like that. Stop it, Jungkook ! 

His smirk then turned into a soft chuckle. He saw that you were having a really hard time to hide your flustered face. To him, you were adorable. He backed off a bit but were still pinning you. You turned confused and looked up to him. He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear gently. You shivered at the contact.

His hand then rested on your cheek as he looked intently into your eyes. "J-Jungkook?" you called softly and his eyes quickly darted towards your lips as he hummed in response. You noticed where he was looking at and in return, you got goosebumps. You accidentally your lips unconsciously, making him groaned inwardly. He frowned when he saw your action but relaxed again after looking up into your eyes later on.

You stared at him as he started to open his mouth to speak. Your hands were still on his chest.

"I was..." he said and paused.

"...thinking about you." he completed his sentence. You couldn't believe your ears again for the second time today. 

"And I can't stop it." he added as he paused to observe your reaction.

He suddenly leant in again. Your hands didn't push him away even if you could do so.You felt his heartbeat against your skin of your hand.Your heart warmed up instantly as you tried to comprehend his feelings towards you.

You gulped. "Why can't you?" the words slipped out from your mouth without thinking any longer. Nonetheless, you started to have a little hope of his answer to your question.

He gazed at you with a soft expression. " It's because that I've fallen in love with you.You're the first girl that ever make me feel like this. That is the reason why I am so afraid of losing you." he answered.

Your heart melted at his confession and you raised your eyebrows.You were absolutely flabbergasted. 

I'm in love with you too. 

You finally confessed to yourself as well. You finally realised that all of this time, he was the one who helped to complete the missing puzzles in your life. When you thought again, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter