Girlfriend

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You must be kidding me.”

Jooheon stared at Minhyuk in disbelief, while Minhyuk just sat there, grinning sheepishly. He tried to hide his blushing face, but his crimson ears betrayed him.

“You… you’re dating my sister??? How???” Jooheon stood up, tossing his cap to Minhyuk. Minhyuk laughed, protecting himself from the sudden attack. Jooheon’s face was all red; you could see the mixture of surprise, anger, and bewilderment on his face. He looked around, trying to find a camera. “We are not being filmed, aren’t we?”

You sat cross-legged on the couch, face to face with the girl you saw earlier. Your eyes fixed on her, scanning the girl from head to toe.

She was probably the most beautiful girl you had ever seen. Her deep, shining eyes looked like black onyx. The strands of her hair fell beautifully on her shoulders, perfecting her pretty face. She got pink, thin lips. Every time she smiled, her eyes turned into crescent and a pair of dimples formed on her cheeks. She was slightly taller than you, with long legs that would make any girls envy. In addition of her physical appearance, she was a graceful, polite, and not to mention well-behaved girl.

Her name was Lee Miyoung, and she was Jooheon’s younger sister. You swore if you were a boy, you would instantly fall for her.

“Goddess…” you unconsciously muttered.

Wonho nudged your arm, “yah, why do you stare at her like that?”

You blinked, snapped back to reality, “uh? What?”

“Don’t tell me you like girls…” he frowned, “you’re straight, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am,” you casually replied.

“She’s clearly abnormal, hyung,” Changkyun interrupted.

“Nobody asked your opinion, kid,” you snorted.

Shownu cleared his throat, drawing everyone’s attention. “So… Minhyuk-ah, how can you go out with Miyoung?”

Minhyuk nervously bit his lip, “It just happened,” he grinned, “we met in a coffee shop three weeks ago, we talked about many things, after some meetings I found out that she’s Jooheon’s younger sis,” Minhyuk held Miyoung’s hand, making the girl blushed. “It’s a small world, huh?”

Jooheon screamed in frustration, hiding his face under his cap. “Why didn’t you tell me? Miyoungie, do you want me to get heart attack?”

“Sorry, oppa,” Miyoung grimaced.

“I can’t believe this, it’s the first time you come here and you’re dating Minhyuk hyung already. Holy mother of earth, I can’t imagine what will happen next,” Jooheon let out a heavy sigh before tossing himself to couch.

“I wonder how Minhyuk meet her; I mean our schedule is so tight-“ everyone nodded at Kihyun’s remark. You agreed, MONSTA X’s schedule was pretty tight. It was hard for them to illegally leave dorm,but Minhyuk managed to meet Miyoung several times in the last three weeks.

“Ah…” Changkyun smirked. “I remember when you excused yourself to restroom but didn’t comeback after two hours. I thought you got diarrhea, but apparently you were sneaking out, am I right?”

Minhyuk’s eyes widened, his lips slightly parted. “I can explain…” before he could finish his sentence, the maknae interrupted him.

“You also refused having lunch with us but you didn’t starve – you had lunch outside with her, right? I wonder where you were but now everything makes sense.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter