Truth or Dare

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up next morning, feeling excited. Miyoung was not in the room, her bed was already neat and you assumed that she was outside.

“Phuket, Phuket, Phuket,” you jumped off your bed, taking a shower and get dressed. You rummaged your suitcase, looking for something to wear. Your eyes landed on a set of bikini – you bought it long time ago and never had a chance to wear it.

“Should I wear it…” you tapped your chin, imagining yourself. Your face redden instantly and you shook your head, “nah, maybe not,” you put it back into your suitcase and grabbed a long-sleeved white shirt and jeans shorts instead.

You walked out, welcomed by morning breeze and wave sound. Phuket’s weather and culture shocked you; it was snowing in Seoul but Phuket was as warm as summer. You were enjoying the sea view when your eyes landed on the boys. All of them were playing beach volley, except Changkyun. The maknae sat on referee seat, watching the game. Not far from there, Miyoung was sitting under a beach umbrella, reading a book. She looked pretty in summer dress and straw hat.

Wonho was the first to notice you. He waved, making everyone look at you. You smiled and waved back at them “come here!”  Jooheon shouted.

You ran towards them, feeling the soft sand under your bare feet. You stopped right in front of them with a huge smile on your face, “good morning,” you grinned.

“Good morning,” Shownu smiled, “wanna join us playing?”

You shook your head, “you know I can’t play volleyball.”

“You don’t do sports, eh?” Kihyun nudged you. “Swimming is the only sport I good at,” you replied.

“Shownu hyung is good at swimming too,” Minhyuk said.

“Seems like swimming doesn’t affect your height, shortie,” Jooheon patted your head, grinning. You blew your bangs, annoyed, “and out of everyone here, only you and Changkyun who wear T-shirt at beach. Where’s your abs, Jooheonie? 404 not found,” you smirked.

Jooheon exchanged glance with Changkyun before grabbing your arms. “W…what?” you widened your eyes in surprise. They dragged your petite body easily and threw you to water. You yelped and felt the taste of salt water in your mouth afterwards. Jooheon and Changkyun laughed at you, “atleast we are strong enough to drag you, noona,” Changkyun stood proudly, looking at you who was soaking wet.

You glared at them with droplets of water falling from the tips of your hair. You were about to pull Jooheon and Changkyun when Hyungwon pushed them from behind. Jooheon and Changkyun didn’t see it coming, high note scream escaped from their lungs before they fell to water. You covered your face, protecting yourself from the splash.

Hyungwon walked at you, pulling you out of water. “Are you okay?” he asked with concern in his voice. You smiled at him, “I’m okay, I’m okay.”

“Uuugh waaae?” Jooheon protested. Changkyun coughed out water, blinking. You looked at them, laughing, “That’s what you get, guys! Instant karma.”

“Why do you guys have fun without me? Count me in! Count me in!” Minhyuk, Kihyun, and Wonho ran to water, bringing water gun. They shot Jooheon and Changkyun together, laughing. “Why are you so mean to this harmless cutie boy?” Jooheon whined, showing his aegyeo face while Changkyun just sat there with straight face.

Shownu shook his head, “My, my.”

 

 

You played with them all day. It was so fun and time passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter