Injured

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four days in Phuket was amazing but you had to pay it with your hardwork. Four days worth of work piled up in your office and you had to finish all of them. You worked overtime, the same thing happened to MONSTA X. They had to practice harder, catching up with their schedule.

It’s been days since the last time you gather with them. They came home late at night and left early before you wake up. The dorm felt strange without them – and you missed the noise they make. You re-watched their videos in your room and realized how close they are. You smiled every time they did silly things; their brotherhood is strong and you couldn’t imagine if they are apart.

You were watching ‘RIGHT NOW’ when you heard the front door opened. You scrunched your eyebrows, taking off your earphones for better hearing. You glanced at the corner of your laptop screen to check the time and it was still 8 p.m. “They are home already? Why so early?”

You put your laptop and earphone on your bed and walked out of your room. You entered living room to see Shownu and Changkyun there, sitting in silence. You were about to greet them when Shownu spoke.

“I think you need to go to hospital.”

“Eh?” you stopped right there.

Changkyun sighed. He got up and walked to his room. You could see something wrong on him. He walked limply with pain written on his face.

“What happened to him?” you asked Shownu.  

Shownu let out a heavy sigh before answering your question.

 

 

Changkyun was injured during practice. He had been having trouble with his leg, even since before debut. The hard training made it worse, and eventually he reached the limit. In the next morning, you could see Changkyun leaving the dorm alone. Shownu said he went to hospital for treatment, and it seemed like MONSTA X would be promoting without him to speed up his recovery.

MONSTA X visited him regularly. You wanted to visit the maknae as well but your schedule was too tight – Amethyst signed a contract to design stage outfit for a well-known female idol group, and the project leader chose you to be the main designer. You were excited; it was a huge chance for you but you had to face the consequence. You had to focus on the project and work harder.

After days of working overtime, finally you had a chance to visit Changkyun at hospital. He just undergone a surgery and you really wanted to give him a support. You went to the hospital with Jooheon and Hyungwon and you didn’t forget to bring Changkyun’s favorite food.

Before entering Changkyun’s room, Jooheon suddenly stopped. You looked at him, puzzled. “What’s wrong?”

“The drinks…” Jooheon sighed, “I left it at dorm.”

You slapped your forehead, “how could you forget, aigoo…”

“Aish… I’m sure that I’ve put it inside the bag,” Jooheon scratched his nape, “then just go first. Hyungwon and I will buy drinks at cafeteria.”

Hyungwon nodded, “I saw a vending machine before, but we have to go downstairs. Just go first, we’ll be right back.”

You smiled, “alright.”

Then Jooheon and Hyungwon went together to buy dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter