Sister

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the beginning of winter in Seoul. Snow was falling down, the sky was all grey – not only the sky, everything was covered in shades of white and grey. Such a pleasant weather to stay at home, rolling up in a blanket and having a mug of warm chocolate.

You stood near a taxi counter, staring at your cell phone. You just arrived from Tokyo after 4 years of college and you expected someone to pick you up at the airport, but there was none. Your parents were currently abroad and your older brother was supposed to welcome you. A sigh escaped your lungs, forming visible white mist in the air. Your finger swiped across your phone screen, dialing number 1 from your speed up dial list.

Kuma – that was a lovely nickname for your older brother, Son Hyunwoo. It means "Bear" in Japanese.

You dialed the number, waiting impatiently as you tapped your foot against the ground. “Please pick up,” you muttered under your breath, anxiously waiting for answer. In the end, you heard automatic answer and it made you grit your teeth.

“I better use taxi before I’m frozen here and die.”

 

 

You sat on passenger seat, looking outside the window while listening to your favorite tune. It had been a long time since you left South Korea for studying abroad, chasing your biggest dream to become a professional designer. You graduated with satisfying result, and your future just getting started.

As a girl, you’re not the shy, polite type. You’re blunt, carefree, loud at sometimes, a bit rude, but warmhearted. You didn’t care of anyone else’s opinion. You created your own rule and lived by it. From the outside, you looked mean and stubborn, but it was the complete opposite of your inner self.

In two words, you are a complete dork and alien.

The taxi stopped in front of a building. After unloading your luggage, you paid the taxi driver. You stood on your spot, watching the taxi drove away before turning around to see the building. “So… Hyunwoo oppa lives here, huh?”

You knew that your brother was a trainee, and he debuted in a seven-member group called “MONSTA X”. You wondered how your brother was doing because you hadn’t heard anything from him since he debuted.  He was busy and you were too focused on your graduation project, so you didn’t have a chance to get information about his career progress. You didn’t even know the rest of MONSTA X members.

Dragging your heavy luggage, you went straight to the mentioned dorm. You stopped in front of the door and rang the doorbell.

No response.

You tapped your foot, waiting for anyone to open th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter