First Dinner

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was at 8.20 when you finished your portfolio. You stared at a pile of paper in front of you, a small smile formed on your face. “aah… finally,” you stretched your arms, cracking your stiffened neck. Your stomach rumbled; the food your brother bought has long gone and now you’re hungry again. You let out a groan; you were too lazy to leave your room but you needed food.

You walked out your room in oversized t-shirt and shorts. Despite the fact that you were a student in fashion designing major, you didn’t really care about your look. Anything comfortable – was your answer everytime someone asked about your fashion taste. After all, you were used to live alone. No need to dress nicely, no need to impress anyone.

The dorm was quiet. Hyunwoo – or now more familiarly called Shownu- left the dorm after lunch with Changkyun, so you assumed the dorm was empty. You ran your fingers through your dark brown locks, lazily dragging yourself to the kitchen. You opened the fridge to find some groceries, left-overs, and cooled skincare.

“What are you expecting?” you mumbled, taking some groceries out. Since you couldn’t find any decent food, you decided to cook. Your cooking skill was not bad; at least you wouldn’t blow up the kitchen. You opened the grocery bag to find kimchi, onion, leeks, cheese, and meat inside. Thankfully everything was still in good condition.

You decided to cook kimchi jjigae and rice, with some side dishes. Thankfully you still remember how to cook Korean food after years in Japan. Korean food was still on the top of your favorite food, it reminds you of your mother’s homemade meals. You were chopping some leeks when you heard the door cracked open. Your gaze shifted towards the door, curiosity was visible in your eyes. You wondered who that was until a tall figure entered the dorm.

“Ah…” he stiffened at the moment his eyes landed on you. His tall frame was wrapped in dark blue long coat, emphasizes his broad shoulders. He was as tall as your brother, but he was thinner. His dark brown locks fell perfectly on his face, highlighted his flawless complexion. His sleepy eyes looked dreamy; you swore that those eyes were the most soothing eyes you’d ever seen. His lips were thick, and you had to admit that he looked y.

You mentally slapped yourself on the last thought.

“You must be Shownu hyung’s sister,” his voice brought you back to reality. You nodded and bowed slightly, “Son Yoora,” you introduced yourself.

A small smile formed on the guy’s face. “Chae Hyungwon.”

Hyungwon, eh… you nodded. You had problem in memorizing people’s name so you repeated his name in your head. “Chae Hyungwon, Chae Hyungwon,” you muttered softly but noticeable enough for him. “Yes?” he looked at you questioningly. Being caught, you shook your head, chuckling awkwardly. “Nah, your name sounds like my brother’s.”

His mouth formed an “o”. You grinned nervously as you continued cooking.

Not long afterwards, some other boys entered the dorm, including your brother. They looked worn out – walking tiredly like zombies. One of them threw himself on the couch; covering his face with towel.

“I smell food.”

Your gaze shifted to a boy with cap. He has small eyes and thin lips; you’ve seen him in the poster and your brother told you that he’s the rapper in the group.

“FOOD? WHERE?” the boy on couch stood up immediately when he heard “food”. Seconds later, all of them ran to the kitchen and every pair of their eyes landed on you. Everyone looked surprised, except your brother, Changkyun, and Hyungwon who’ve seen you earlier. Your eyes widened of the sudden outburst, “uhh…”

“A girl-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter