Clarify

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changkyun knew it, he didn’t believe you when you said that you were okay. He stood in your empty room, holding a piece of paper that you left earlier. He scanned the handwritten letter and his eyes turned dark.

 

I’ve caused so much trouble for you guys, I’m sorry. Please don’t look for me, I’m trying to fix everything up. For Hyunwoo oppa, don’t worry. Your sister had lived alone for 4 years, she knows how to survive.

P.S: I’ve cooked breakfast. Eat a lot.

Love, Yoora.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

He sighed, clenching his fist. He knew something was wrong when he found breakfast on dining table but you didn’t show up. He and Shownu immediately ran to your room to find it empty and neat. They noticed your stuffs and luggage were missing and there was only one possibility.

You left.

“What’s going on?” Kihyun asked when he came through the door to see everyone crowding around the maknae. He took a glance at the letter Changkyun was holding, curiosity was rising up in his mind. He took the letter and read it himself. “What the…”

Shownu sat on the bed, his finger hovered across his phone screen to find your number. He dialed it as soon as he found it. He anxiously waited for your answer; he had never this worried before. After some beeps, he heard voice but apparently it wasn’t yours. It was just automatic answer machine.

“She doesn’t answer,” Shownu sighed.

“You better not doing something stupid again, noona,” Changkyun groaned, worriedly running his hand through his hair.

 

 

17.30

You stood outside a campus, leaning your back against wall. You looked exactly like a stalker in black hoodies, even some students whispered behind you but you didn’t care. You eyed at every students who were walking through the gate, waiting for someone.

Your eyes caught a glimpse of long wavy hair and you immediately recognized it. You ran to the girl, grabbing her arm. She yelped in surprise and turned around, ready to scream.

“It’s me!” you whispered, revealing your face to her. She frowned at you, surprised. Her lips were slightly parted and it took a couple seconds before she recognized you. “Eonni? What are you doing here? What happened to your hair?”

“I’ll explain it later,” you looked straight at her eyes. “Miyoung-ah, we need to talk.”

 

 

Miyoung and you sat together in a café, face to face. She avoided your eyes, focusing her dark brown eyes at the latte macchiato she ordered earlier. The matcha latte you ordered was also left untouched, it had gone cold, as cold as the weather outside.  

“What happened to your hair?” she asked, breaking the ice.

“I cut it,” you replied casually and went straight to the topic, “I think you know why I come to you."

"Yes," she replied. "It's about Hyungwon oppa, right?"

You nodded.

Exactly.

She bit her lower lip, gulping the lump in down, “as you may heard, we were lovers…”

You intertwined your fingers, resting your chin on them, “and then…?”

“We broke up right before he participated in trainee survival program. I was focusing on entering university and he was busy with his own competition,” she continued. “I decided to end our relationship for his own good, but he had something els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter