Lost and Found

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun had already set when the guys and Miyoung arrived. Everyone rushed out when the van stopped and scanned their surroundings. They could barely see anything; it was getting dark and the seashore wasn’t facilitated with adequate lighting.

Changkyun felt dry in his throat, he was beyond scared. Shownu was no different. Despite of his calm exterior, fear was reflected on his eyes, “are we late?”

Hyungwon tried his best to look clearly. He was not wearing spectacles and since his eyesight was bad, everything seemed blurry for him. “, I should have brought my spectacles,” he cursed.

Jooheon squinted his already small eyes. He scrunched his eyebrows when he spotted two silhouettes on the dock. “Hyung, hyung...,” he patted Shownu’s shoulder to get the leader’s attention. “Look!”

Shownu turned around. Before he could open his mouth, an unexpected happened. He saw someone was being pushed from the dock and fell to raging water.

“That’s him!” Miyoung gasped and pointed at the guy who was standing on the dock, “that’s the guy!”

Shownu gritted his teeth. He clenched his fists and walked quickly along the pier, followed by the others. The levelheaded leader lost his cool and on every footsteps he took, his calmness vaporized. When he was a meter away from Soohyuk, he swung his fist and punched the taller man on his face. Off guard, Soohyuk didn’t have a chance to dodge the punch. He lost balance and fell on the dock.

He swore that the punch had dislocated his chiseled jaw.

Shownu angrily grabbed Soohyuk by his shirt collar and hissed, “What did you do to my sister?”

“Oh?” Soohyuk blinked in surprise and then realized that he was facing your brother. He chuckled, playing innocent. “Sister? I don’t know which sister you are referring to.”

“You abducted Yoora, didn’t you?”

 Soohyuk tilted his head and smirked, “yes, I did.”

“Why…”

“Why? I just wanted to,” he answered nonchalantly, “You have a beautiful sister, brother in law. She was pretty in her school uniform, and became more beautiful when she matured. I have no regret taking her to my place, you have no idea how blissful I was when I got a chance to see her sleeping on my bed.”

“How dare you,” Shownu landed another blow on Soohyuk’s face. Soohyuk spitted out blood, “Don’t be mad, I treated her well.”

“By pushing her to water? Let me rip this guy’s throat,” Kihyun’s blood boiled, he stepped forward but Minhyuk hold him back.

“I just give her a punishment. She misbehaved.”

“Hyung…” Wonho paled, “Yoora can swim, right?”

Shownu nodded, “yes.”

“HAH!  Let’s see how good she swims with her hands tied,” Soohyuk laughed maniacally, “I believe that my baby girl can do that, she’s great, that’s why I love her HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Shownu’s eyes widened in horror. He loosened his grip on Soohyuk and realized that you didn’t come back to surface. Without second thought, Shownu jumped to water followed by Changkyun.

“If I can’t have her, you can’t either,” Soohyuk cackled.

“Crazy bastard,” Hyungwon stepped forward and punched Soohyuk hard, hard enough to knock him out. “You sound better when you shut up.”

 

 

You struggled underwater, tried to loosen the knotted tie. Your brain told you to keep holding your breath, but you involuntarily breathing in water. Salty water was dragged into your mouth and your respiratory system, choking you.

Heck, you felt burning sensation in your lungs and at the same time, your brain screamed for oxygen. You desperately yanked your hands until your wrists ache. When you finally managed to free yourself after struggling for the umpteenth time, you breathed the last air in your lungs out. You drowned slowly like a feather falls to ground and your consciousness started leaving your body. You couldn’t see anything, your five senses stopped working, and at the point, a thought came across your mind.

“So… this is how my life finally ends…”

Before you completely unconscious, you heard faint sound of splash above you.

“Too late, eh…”

You helplessly stretched your hand out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter