Special Chapter 03: Jeon Jungwon

The Most Beautiful Moment in Y(our) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Italics are in Korean, normal is in English.

*******

Jeon Jungwon was the epitome of any girl’s dream boyfriend.

Naturally athletic and smart with an interest of read showing since he was just three, Jungwon had made himself straight to the top food chain in the school with his striking looks, and not to mention his high sense of justice made him look like the school’s hero. Even though his younger brother was pretty much alike with him, his significant features of having a cat-eye instead of his brother’s droopy puppy ones and the absence of the younger’s bunny teeth.

Unlike how normally popular boys are, Jungwon noticed clearly that he has the ability to control over people with his perfectness. He realized that people will always fawn over him even though if he fails at something they wouldn’t really mind about it. He had the girls his age wrapped around his fingers and boys would idolize and strife to become something like him.

When Jungkook came to the world and grew up strikingly similar to him he realized that all of his natural abilities will burden him. The boy wasn’t that bad either, he’s naturally pretty good at sports too and able to top his class, but people will always see him less then Jungwon. If Jungkook was golden, then Jungwon would be platinum.

He has heard too much bad things about him even though he had thanked the gods that his parents were never too hard on Jungkook. But the people around them doesn’t seem to appreciate the boy as how his family does and boy, it irks him a lot to hear some of his friends saying that Jungkook doesn’t live to their expectation.

So he gave to him what other people can’t—his unconditional love.

He concealed his intentions inside the ‘best friend’ title.  

“Halla is ignoring me again,” Jungkook pouted, “It’s been three days I can’t believe she’s not over it,”

“Well you know, girls,” he shrugged at younger boy while munching on some fries, “You don’t really know what’s going on inside their head,”

He was thankful that Jungkook passes middle school just fine, and they were currently in their summer bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter