Chapter 16: Memories of White Walls.

The Most Beautiful Moment in Y(our) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo—Seokjin dear! Be careful there!”

“Sorry, Mrs. Yoo! It’s an emergency!”

Jin had ran as fast as he can when Taehyung texted him the news. He didn’t even care that he was just told by the doctors to not to move too much that morning due to his worsening health, he had to be in the emergency room now. He cursed under his breath (which Seokjin doesn’t usually do) at the IV drip still stuck to his hand. It was slowing him down and the fact that he had been using the same IV in months didn’t make it better because the wheels were pretty much clogged now.

As the designated door came into his sights, he bursts open the room and threw himself inside, panting and holding on the the IV that he had dragged out with him. The soft beeping sound of a heart monitor greeted him as he was faced with a bunch of familiar eyes—Jungkook burying his face in sheets that Yoongi had been blanketed in with Taehyung sitting beside him, Hoseok who looked like he had life drained out of him in the corner of the room, Jimin leaning on the wall beside a surprisingly present Namjoon.

“Oh, god, Yoongi,” the oldest croaked as he moved closer to the boy unconcious on the bed, tubes connected all over him and an oxygen mask was placed on his face, “I’m so sorry, Yoongi, I should have been there..,”

“So, Seokjin, I didn’t expected you to be the person that the boys had been pleading to wait for before I call Mr. Min’s parents,” a doctor went in the room as he softly closed the door, “It was lucky that there were a lot of trees to interfere with his fall. Do you care to explain why I cannot inform his guardians?”

“It’s.. It’s complicated,” Seokjin frowned, “But both of his parents cannot know about this,”

“But how will his papers be managed then?”

“I’ll do it,” the oldest of the crowd pleaded, “Please, doctor Kim. Just—just put everything on my tab. I beg you,”

“Fine,” the doctor sighed, “But his guardians still needed to be informed about this. We had gone a very through check up on him and we found a lot week-old bruises. We need an explanation on it to treat him further,”

“I will tell them myself when the time is right, doctor,” the brown-haired boy pleaded, “Just let him be right now,”

“Very well,” he says as he jotted down on his board, “I will put everything on your tab for the time being as you say. Now if you excuse me, all of you need to be out now. We will undergo another check up on Mr. Min Yoongi here in a minute,”

Seokjin nods at the doctor as he turned to the boys, “Come, let’s go everyone,”

The boys reluctantly stepped out of the room, and Taehyung was struggling to get Jungkook up, “Jungkook we need to go,”

But the boy wasn’t budging from his place, keeping his face down. The taller boy beside him then frowned as he sees the boy only tightens his place the more he pulled him up. Seokjin then came to him, sending an assuring smile, “I’ll do it, Tae,”

“Kookie, dear,” he whispered to the boy, “Yoongi-hyung needs his treatment okay? Let’s not disturb him,”

The black-haired boy finally reluctantly stood up, revealing his red and puffy eyes as he complied to the older’s order. He threw a last glance to the blonde-haired boy lying on the bed unconcious, before finally taking Seokjin’s hand and went out of the room.

As soon they all stepped out of the room, suddenly Hoseok bursts.

“You,” he glared and pointed to Namjoon, “This is all your ing fault!”

When the silver-haired boy just threw his glance else where from the younger, the vice-president fumed as he grabs the boy’s collar, “If you just didn’t said those kind of words to Yoongi-hyung, he wouldn’t be in this situation!”

“I never knew he would really break,” Namjoon softly replied, only to anger Hoseok more.

“You knew his background was like that! And yet you still do it!” he hollered, “You’re a ing monster, Kim Namjoon! Look what you did now!”

“Shut it up,” Jimin suddenly said, “We’re in the hospital—you’re going to create a ruckus and disrespect to the patients,”

“You shut it up,” Taehyung who had kept silent suddenly voiced out his thoughts, “You don’t get anything to say here when you’re the sole reason we’re in all of this,”

“I didn’t made Suga-sunbaenim to make his choice here, for your information,” he scoffed coldly, “I do not partake in this mess,”

“What the —did you ing hear what you just say?” Hoseok turned his glare to him as he still grabs on Namjoon’s collar, “Did you really just ing say that you’re not in fault?”

“As for your information,” Taehyung moved closer to Jimin while mocking his words, “You. Are the person who ing destroyed our dreams—his dreams. You don’t get to say things like you’re innocent here!”

“Well, I’m not much as an of how Namjoon is here!”

The halls started to get rowdy as the four boys kept bickering on each other, they were tangled in a really heated argument that no one from the hospital dared to stop them. It was getting late and the storm wasn’t ending soon, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter