Special Chapter 02: Park Jimin + Jung Hoseok

The Most Beautiful Moment in Y(our) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Hoseok aren’t blood brothers, but they’re much closer than a real one.

Growing up in the same orphanage without knowing who their parents are made them flock together, both being the target of bully the older boys in the house just made them much closer as they had a mind to keep themselves safe. And the fact that they’re in the same age just with a few months apart tightly closed the seal in their bubble, practically brushing off new people to get close.

The only other friend they have was Namjoon and his cousin-slash-brother, who the boys thought as the nicest person on earth. Also a friend of Namjoon’s brother, Yoongi who liked to taught them new things that they deemed cool. Other than that, they’re literally stuck in the hip, just the two of them.

And when suddenly Hoseok got adopted, Jimin was freaking out.

“Hyung, oh my god, you—finally someone wants you,” he says as he shivered, “But hyung, I don’t want to be alone!”

“I’ll try to convince them to adopt you too, okay Jimin? I’m going to be their only child and surely they can take a brother!”

“Hyung, you promise?”

“I promise, Jimin, I promise,”

But Hoseok’s new family can’t take another boy—they stated clearly they only wanted one child and sadly cannot take Jimin. The younger boy was in the verge of fainting when suddenly a phone call from Hoseok’s new dad came in, stating that they wanted to adopt a child too.

As if the gods was smiling on him, Jimin was fortunate enough that the family that decided to adopt him was a really close friend of Hoseok’s family, making him free to visit the boy however he like.

Then again, everything comes with a price.

Jimin sighed as he closed his room’s door. Once again, his parents had told him too eat dinner quickly and off him to study—which he has been doing since he got adopted. His new parents was strikingly strict, a perfectionist couple who always expected their children to be an A-straight student. Even though he was gifted with an above average intelligence, the rest of the Park family was much better.

As soon as he was adopted, he found that he had two brothers and a sister—Park Minhyuk, who was currently in university abroad now, taking medic and Park Taekwoon being his highschool’s council president. Park Junghwa, the only person younger than him in the family was the epitome of the school’s sweetheart, being all smart and nice and ladylike.

He also found out the fact that the Park family wanted to adopt a child is to continue BH High’s council legacy. With Junghwa being prepared to continue her studies abroad, they didn’t have another child to ask more. That’s when Jimin—now Park Jimin—came in, and trained to be the gentleman they always expected.

“Oppa,” suddenly a voice was heard from the other side of the door, “It’s me, Junghwa. Can you open the door?”

He then opened back the door, revealing a girl who’s a head shorter than him smiling. He smiled back at her, “Hi, Junghwa. What’s up?”

“Here,” she suddenly gave him bag of cookies, “I made this at the school! We had a cooking lesson so we made cookies! I was going to give some to Taekwoon-oppa but he shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter