Chapter 9

Princess Become Waitress

    After breakfast, Yumi walked to market to buy some vegetables, meats for lunch. On the way go to the market she met Tianzi.

Tianzi:“Hey, Yumi. Where are you going to?”

Yumi:‘’Oh...Tianzi brother, I want to go to the market, but I don’t know where the market is. May you tell me where the market is?’’

Tianzi:“Ok, now I am free. I have nothing to do. I send you to the market.’’

Yumi:‘’Thank Tianzi brother.’’

Tianzi:‘’Yumi, get on the car.’’

     Yumi got on the car. She doesn’t know that what she should cook for lunch and what is the ingredients. She asks Tianzi.

Yumi:‘’Oh...Tianzi brother, what do you want to eat for this afternoon? I will cook for you.’’

Tianzi:‘’I want to eat...... eat......’’

    The phone rang. Tianzi answered the phone. After he answers the phone, he said:

Tianzi:‘’Yumi, my girlfriend called me, so I have to go now. Oh....here is the market. Do you know the way to go home?’’

Yumi:‘’Yes, brother. I know. Thanks.’’

Tianzi:‘’Oh...Yumi. This is a new phone for you. I bought for you. In the phone, it has our family’s name. If you want to call someone is easy.’’

Yumi:‘’Oh... iphone 4s. It is very expensive. Thank brother.’’

       Yumi is very happy. She got out the car and walked into the market. She decided to asked Wangzi. She turns on the phone and call Wangzi.

Wangzi: ‘’Hello. I am Wangzi. Excuse me, who are you?’’

Yumi: ‘’Wangzi, is me.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Who is (me)? I don’t who you are. May you tell me your name please.’’

Yumi:‘’I am Yumi. This is my new phone. Please save my phone mumber. Wangzi, I need your help.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Why do you always need my help. Sorry, I have no time to help you. I am very busy. Bye.’’

Yumi: ‘’Wangzi, don’t hang up the phone. If you don’t help me, no one can help me. Wangzi, if you help me, I promise when you go out at night, sleep while study, fighting with other students, doesn’t listen to teacher’s explaining and so no, I will not tell your parents. Ok? I promise.’’

Wngzi:‘’Really? What do you want me to help?’’

Yumi: ‘’I don’t know what I should cook for lunch. Can you come to the market?’’

Wangzi: ‘’Which market?’’

Yumi: ‘’Ogh....the market that sold vegetables, fishes, and so on.’’

Wangzi: ‘’I know that sold these. I want to know what the name of the market. Tell me the name.’’

Yumi: ‘’I...I...I don’t know what the market call.’’

Wangzi: ‘’If you don’t know, how I can go?’’

Yumi:‘’Oh...let’s me see. I know, this market is near a bank.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, I know. I will go now.’’

Yumi: ‘’Thank you. I know that you are a kind person.’’

      Wangzi hang up the phone. He went to the market by bicycle. 10 minutes later, he arrived market.

Yumi: ‘’Hey, Wangzi. I am here.’’ (She yelled.)

        Wangzi and Yumi walked into the market.

Yumi: ‘’Wangzi, I want to buy this fish, but I don’t know it is fresh or not. I don’t know how to look.’’

Wangzi: ‘’Hey, Yumi. Are you a girl? What are you doing before? Have you ever go to market and cook before?’’

Yumi: ‘’I don’t know. Don’t ask me. I...I....’’

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, I don’t ask you. I tell you how to buy it.’’

       One hour later, they walked out the market.

Wangzi: ‘’Yumi, I go home now. You have to walk alone. Bye....’’

Yumi: ‘’Wangzi, stop. Do you see? I am carrying a lot of things. Don’t you want to help me? Wangzi, please help me because you are a very kind person that I never met before.’’

       Wangzi smiled alone. He said:

Wangzi: ‘’Ok, get on the bicycle, but you have to ride bicycle. I sit behind you.’’

Yumi: ‘’Me? Ok. I ride.’’

   They went home together happily.