What Was Happening Last Night?

Princess Become Waitress

Yumi turned off the light and slept. She can’t see Wangzi clearly.

‘’I’m really cold. What should I sleep?’’ Yumi whispered.

The night went away and the morning arrived.

Yumi woke up, but she didn’t open her eyes. She didn’t feel cold anymore. She slept very well last night.

‘’Why am I not cold last night? It was really warm last night.’’ Yumi thought as she closed her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly.

‘’Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wa!!!!!!!!!!!! ‘’ You shouted because you saw Wangzi slept next to you and covered the same blanket with you.

‘’What’s happening?’’ Wangzi got up when he heard you shouted.

‘’WHY DO YOU SLEEP NEXT TO ME? What was happen last night? Why didn’t I know anything?’’ Yumi said loudly.

‘’Eh... Yumi, you too surprised.’’ Wangzi said as he was sleepy.

‘’How can I don’t surprise? You must tell me what’s happening last night.’’ Yumi said as she wanted to you what’s happening.

‘’Eh... you have to say thank you to me.’’ Wangzi said.

‘’What? I have to say thank you to you.’’ Yumi asked Wangzi.

‘’Certainly, because last night I saw your whole body was shaking. And you murmured . I’m a good and kind person, so I decided to share the blanket with you, but the blanket has only one, so I got out the bed to sleep on the floor with you. Now do you want to say thank you to me?’’ Wangzi said and smirked.

‘’What? Who want to share the blanket with you? Who said that I want to say thanks to you? I want to hit you.’’ Yumi said and took the pillow to hit wangzi. Yumi used all her power to hit him, so Wangzi fell down on the floor, yet he grabbed Yumi’s hand, so she also fell down with Wangzi. Her body was on his body. Yumi tried to move away, but Wangzi wrapped her waist lightly.

‘’Wangzi, leave me! What are you doing?’’ Yumi said as she tried to move away.

‘’Why do I need to leave you? This is the result that you need, right?’’ Wangzi said as he looked at Yumi.

‘’What are you saying? Please leave me!!!!!!!!!!!’’ Yumi said loudly.

“Yumi, just a minute. Can I hold you a minute?’’ Wangzi said and Yumi stopped moving.

‘’Do you know, I don’t when it start? When I can’t found you at the beach, do you know how much I worried about you? I scared that there’s something happen to you. I just notice that I can live without you. This kind of feeling make me sure that I really l-lo-love you. Yumi! How about you? Do you also~?” Wangzi said as he stared at Yumi, but she cut him off.

‘’Wangzi, don’t kidding. How can you lo-love me? If you love me, why you always act that you hate me? If you love me, why you always make trouble to me? If you love me, why you don’t show your feeling? If you love me, why~?” Yumi asked Wangzi as she didn’t believe him, but there’s something stop her, there’s a soft lip on her lip.

Yumi pushed Wangzi away and slapped him on his face. She stood up right away and ran out the room with tear on her face. Wangzi ran follow her.

“Why?!!!!!!!! Why?!!!!!!!!! Why did he confess to me? Did he lie to me? Why did he lie to me? Why did he ki-kiss me? Why did he do like this to me? Why?!!!!!!!!!!! Who can tell me why?’’ Yumi said alone with tear on her face as she ran to the beach. A bunch of questions appear on her mind.

‘’Yumi, I did lie you. The words that I said to you are the real words. I really love you.’’ Wangzi said loudly as he ran to hold Yumi from the back. But this time she can’t move, because she really tired. She has no more power to move away.

‘’Wangzi, leave me! I don’t believe you.’’ Yumi’s voice is very low.

“How can I do to make you trust me?” Wangzi asked.

“Wangzi, stops lie to yourself. You don’t love me; you just want to win my heart.” Yumi said as she was crying.

“Yumi, why do still not trust to me? OK, I will make you trust my love to you.” Wangzi said and ran very fast right away toward the sea. He walked into the sea deeper and deeper.

“Wangzi, why are doing? Please come back. Wangzi!!!!!!!!!” Yumi shouted as she worried about Wangzi.