Chapter 30

Princess Become Waitress

Yumi’s mother turned her face to look at Wangzi and smiled at him.

“Are you Yumi’s friend?” She asked.

“Yes” Wangzi answered.

“Sit down please.” Yumi’s mother said friendly.

“I-I don’t know how can I call you? Queen? or else?” Wangzi asked.

“You can call me aunt.” Yumi’s mother said as she laughed.

“Oh... I forgot to tell father that you come back.” Aaron said and walked to other room.

“Er... Yumi, can you tell me what was happening to you? Why did you lose your memories?” Yumi’s mother asked.

“I... I... don’t know how to tell you.” Yumi said.

“Just say something that you can say.” Yumi’s mother said.

“OK, at that party day, when I back home, I don’t want to go by car, so I ride a bicycle. I cross the road, but I didn’t pay attention during a crossed the road. Suddenly, there was a car came to crash me, so I-I I got hurt.” Yumi told everything to her mother.

“Yumi, tell me!!! Who crushed you?” Her mother said as she looked at Yumi.

“Er... Er...” Yumi didn’t know how to tell.

“My dad. He crushed Yumi.” Wangzi helped Yumi to answer.

“Wangzi!!!!” Yumi called his name as she rocked Wangzi’s hand and looked at him.

“What? Wangzi’s father crushed you?” Yumi’s mother surprised.

“Mother, it is not that kind of you think. He didn’t crush me on purpose. It was an accident. He brought me to his house. He found a school for me and help me everything. He is a very kind person.” Yumi said as she didn’t want her mother to misunderstand with Wangzi’s family.

“My dearest princess” Yumi’s father called Yumi loudly as he ran toward Yumi.

“Father, I miss you.” Yumi said as she hugged her father.

“Your majesty. He-he is the king.” Wangzi spoke alone. He surprised that he can met the king.

“Yumi, how are you doing now?” Yumi’s father asked as he misses Yumi very much.

“I’m very good.” Yumi answered.

“Yumi, you become thinner a lot.” Yumi’s father said as he looked around of Yumi’s body.

“Eh... you two. You should sit down. We have a lot of time to talk.” Yumi’s mother said.

“Yumi, he is~” Yumi’s father said as he looked at Wangzi.

“Father, he is Yumi’s friend.” Aaron said.

“Brother, father asked me not you. Why did you answer?” Yumi said.

“Eh... My little princess, I just want to help you to answer. You have to thanks me.” Aaron said smiley.

“Your majesty. I’m Wangzi.” Wangzi said as he greeted.

“My princess, you have to tell me what was happening to you?” Yumi’s father asked.

“Father, I just told mother. If you want to know, you can ask mother.” Yumi said.

“I will tell you tonight.” Yumi’s mother said.

“Wangzi, let have dinner together tonight.” Aaron said.

“Yes” Wangzi nodded.

“Yumi, I feel that you will leave me. We can’t be together. You are a princess, and I am just a simple person.” Wangzi thought.

     ****************************************

This is a short chapter.

Sorry for not update for a long time.

What do you think about this chapter?

What will happen next?

Do Yumi and Wangzi can be together?

Comment please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading.

I hope you can check my other stories!!!!