Doctor, Please Rescue Yumi

Princess Become Waitress

Yumi walked into her room. Wangzi also walked in Yumi’s room too.

“Eh... Wangzi! Why are you here? Here is my room. It’s not your room. Go out please. I need to change my clothes. I have a date with Yahui this evening.” Yumi said.

“What? You date with that guy?” Wangzi said as he felt jealous.

“Yes, this evening I go to work with him. I am a waitress in a restaurant. Wangzi, go outside please. Don’t waste my time.” Yumi said as she smiled.

“Hey, here is my house, so I can go to everywhere that I want.” Wangzi said as he went to sleep on Yumi’s bed.

“Wangzi, what are you doing? Why do you sleep on my bed?” Yumi said as she walked toward Wangzi.

“I just want to sleep.” Wangzi said as he closed his eyes.

“Wangzi, you can’t sleep. You have to cook for this evening.” Yumi said as she tried to pull him out from her bed, but Wangzi is very strong. She can’t pull him out, yet Wangzi grabbed her hand, so she fell down near Wangzi.

“Wangzi, what are you doing? You have to leave me. If your brothers come and see us, what do they think?” Yumi said as she tried to move away.

“Have you forgotten that all my brothers are not at home? They’ve gone to another country. Your memory is not good.” Wangzi said as he closed his eyes.

“Wangzi, but~” Yumi said but Wangzi cut her off.

“Just like this five minutes. After five minutes I’ll leave you.” Wangzi said.

“My heart beat so fast. I feel that I can find my happiness now.” Yumi thought as she smiled.

“Yumi, why did you smile? Are you so happy that you can sleep near a very handsome boy?” Wangzi asked.

“Wangzi, why did you see? You close your eyes already. But~ Why?” Yumi said as she surprised, and she moved away right away.

“Yumi, now it’s just four minutes. There is another one minute. Why did you move away?” Wangzi said as he smiled.

“I-I I don’t want to talk to you.” Yumi said and she ran to downstairs extremely fast.

Durring she was going down to the downstairs, she stepped on the wrong stair, so she fell down the stairs. She got a serious injury. There was a lot of blood on her head.

“Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yumi yelled while she was falling down.

Wangzi heard Yumi’s sound. He ran out the room to downstairs. He saw Yumi were fainting on the floor.

“Yumi” Wangzi shouted as he saw Yumi on the floor and he walked toward her right away.

“Yu-Yumi, You must wake up now.” Wangzi said as he was rocking her hand.

“Yu-Yu-Yumi, don’t worry. I will take you to the hospital.” Wangzi said as he tear was rolling down.

Wangzi carried Yumi to his car, yet the car has no gasoline, so he carried her to find a taxi, but no one taxi stopped for him, so he ran to the bus stop, yet the bus was leaving, so he yelled, but the bus driver didn’t hear him, so he decided to run to the hospital. At that time, the sky was getting dark. It started raining. Wangzi and Yumi got wet. Wangzi tried to run as fast as he can to the hospital.

“Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is today is my bad day?” Wangzi said as he was running.

“Yumi, don’t leave me! Don’t leave me alone. I can’t live without you.” Wangzi thought as he was running.

Wangzi knew that how important Yumi is? How important Yumi to his life.

Finally, Wangzi reached the hospital. He ran in the hospital very fast.

“Mr. Mr. please helps her.” Wangzi shouted as he walked in the hospital.

The doctor came and brought her to the room.

“Mr. You must rescue her.” Wangzi said as he was crying.

“Don’t worry. I’ll try my best to help her.” The doctor said and went inside the room.

“You can sit here to wait. Don’t worry. She will be OK.” A nurse said as she smiled.

“Yumi, I’m sorry. It’s my fault. If I didn’t say anything that made you feel shy, you won’t run out the room. If you don’t run out the room, you won’t go to downstairs. If you don’t go to downstairs, you won’t fall down and get hurt, so it is my fault. I’m really sorry.” Wangzi thought as he was waiting for the doctor.