Chapter 20

Princess Become Waitress

Yumi and Wangzi went to downstairs together.

‘’Yumi! Please open your eyes. You have to see how I cook. This time you can’t forget how to make it. Please look! Next time I won’t tell you.’’ Wangzi said as he was showing how to cook.

‘’No, next time. I promise I won’t forget how to make Fried Rice.’’ Yumi said as she looked at Wangzi.

2o minutes later, Wangzi finished his cooking. Wangzi and Yumi ate together.

‘’Wangzi, you cooked so fast.’’ Yumi said with a smile and looked at Wangzi.

‘’Certainly. Eh... Yumi, this morning are you fr... fr... Are you free?’’ Wangzi asked as he was eating with Yumi.

‘’I... I am... am b~’’ Yumi said and Wangzi interrupted.

‘’You said that you free, right?’’ Wangzi said and smiled.

‘’No... I said that I am busy. This morning I have to do a lot of housework. I am very very very busy.’’ Yumi said.

‘’You don’t need to do these housework today. You can skip it.’’ Wangzi said as he was looking at Yumi.

‘’I don’t need to do housework? If I don’t do, who will do? Oh... Do you want to do housework? Wangzi, thank you very much. So today I don’t do it.’’ Yumi said as she was happy that she doesn’t need to do housework and laughed.

‘’I don’t said that I want to do it.’’ Wangzi said loudly.

‘’If you don’t want to do it, why did you said that I don’t need to do it?’’ Yumi asked as she wanted to know the reason.

‘’Because I want you to go out with me this morning.’’ Wangzi said as he shy.

‘’Wangzi, why your face became red?’’ Yumi asked as she was staring at Wangzi.

‘’What? My face became red?’’ He said and touched his face.

‘’Oh... I ... Because this fried rice is too spicy. Hey, did you hear I ask you?’’ Wangzi said asked Yumi as he wanted to listen the answer of Yumi.

‘’What did you ask me? Sorry, I’ve forgotten the question.’’ Yumi said as she was eating.

‘’Yumi... You... I... asked you that...’’ Wangzi said as he didn’t want to repeat the question.

‘’What? If you don’t tell me, how can I know?’’ Yumi said as she was staring at Wangzi.

‘’Would you like go out with me this morning?’’ Wangzi said with a big voice as he was looking at Yumi.  

‘’Why do I have to go out with you?’’ Yumi asked.

‘’Be... Because you are my slave, so you have to follow your master. I give you 15 minutes to prepare yourself. 15 minutes later, I wait you at dowanstair. Don’t be late.’’ Wangzi said as he was very happy and he went to upstairs.

‘’What? 15 minutes? What can I do in 15 minutes? I have to clean the dishes, clean the house, take a bath and so on.’’ Yumi spoke alone and she collected the dishes to clean quickly.